'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Pruitt is not worth one recruit imo
That’s not my point. Point was everyone freakin out saying they need reassurance. He’s been giving reassurance since he committed. But everyone is so chicken little right now they’ve forgotten how to do a quick scan for articles or browse his social media

That’s not my point. Point was everyone freakin out saying they need reassurance. He’s been giving reassurance since he committed. But everyone is so chicken little right now they’ve forgotten how to do a quick scan for articles or browse his social media
Recruits know how to choose which things to like or retweet to make it seem they are leaning one way or another. But Dylan doesn’t seem to the type to play games so I’m still hopeful with him.

Recruits know how to choose which things to like or retweet to make it seem they are leaning one way or another. But Dylan doesn’t seem to the type to play games so I’m still hopeful with him.
Kids know how to mess with peoples heads on message boards would be a better way to put it...

At least the heads that get so wrapped up in the decisions of high schoolers....

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Hanging on. It will be interesting to see how many prospects sign this month. With the A&M game being scheduled for the 19th, no changes will likely be made until after the early signing period.

Pass rusher top priority but our ILB’s are hurting so I’m putting Willis up there.

I think this young man with an improved Baron and Joseph - plus if Middleton come back next year - I think we might actually have a pass rush.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back