'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

Worst haircut on Earth 😂

Not as long as Mark Davis still has a heartbeat.

2a6f2ab1-be39-46cd-9a3b-6145777ed3e3-C03_Mark_Davis.JPG

I agree, but I can’t stand self proclaimed coaches trying to justify their stupidity when all they have done is pay 9.99 for some rando dingbats assessment. Barton literally said Willis was dropped because he wasn’t as big as they thought, and unless he gets some kind of verified speed to make up for it then he could go back up... if you just watch the tape that kid is extremely fast and incredibly intelligent. It’s a joke really.
this..
Isn't it all about making plays on the field? The size will come in the S&C program.. Rate these kids on what they do in the field.. Leave the measurables to the NFL..

I agree, but I can’t stand self proclaimed coaches trying to justify their stupidity when all they have done is pay 9.99 for some rando dingbats assessment. Barton literally said Willis was dropped because he wasn’t as big as they thought, and unless he gets some kind of verified speed to make up for it then he could go back up... if you just watch the tape that kid is extremely fast and incredibly intelligent. It’s a joke really.
Extremely fast, incredibly intelligent, hits like a freight train, sounds like a five star safety making five star receivers get alligators arms to me:)

@Ron Swanson @Bassmaster_Vol do they make fun of Jesse and call him a GatorDawg on the VQ boards like we do? I keep trying to figure out how he ever came to work there in the first place, let alone how he’s stayed there this long

@Ron Swanson @Bassmaster_Vol do they make fun of Jesse and call him a GatorDawg on the VQ boards like we do? I keep trying to figure out how he ever came to work there in the first place, let alone how he’s stayed there this long
They do. The posts and threads disappear.

VN Store

Back