'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

That's what I tell parents when they talk about how big their children are. most of the time it goes right over top of their head.

Booom!
48d0266367c24beb32af48c6f9ad74cc2b663bc4.gifv

Another 2 star post??
He very well could be a 4 star look at his offer list, these star gazer's should look at there offer list first, we got 3 or 4 3 star's that could be 4 star's before it's over, this kid could go to nearly any school he wont's look at the size of this kid a year in the weight room, then we will see what kind of player he is, i trust coach JP, a lot of these 3 stars are boarder line 4 stars, if these kids get to play this fall we got 4 that could get the 4th star for the star gazer's out there.

I'm sorry, but that this is a dumb post. Ain't no such thing as allies. This isn't a reality TV show.
I supposed I view it differently, as I post on a forum with all SEC fans. Perhaps I should put it this way: you have fans/teams you abhor, then you have fans/teams you simply dislike.

He very well could be a 4 star look at his offer list, these star gazer's should look at there offer list first, we got 3 or 4 3 star's that could be 4 star's before it's over, this kid could go to nearly any school he wont's look at the size of this kid a year in the weight room, then we will see what kind of player he is, i trust coach JP, a lot of these 3 stars are boarder line 4 stars, if these kids get to play this fall we got 4 that could get the 4th star for the star gazer's out there.
I agree, but I can’t stand self proclaimed coaches trying to justify their stupidity when all they have done is pay 9.99 for some rando dingbats assessment. Barton literally said Willis was dropped because he wasn’t as big as they thought, and unless he gets some kind of verified speed to make up for it then he could go back up... if you just watch the tape that kid is extremely fast and incredibly intelligent. It’s a joke really.

Listing him as an Athlete in the commitment thread because I don’t think he’s coming here to play TE.

It depends on how he fills out his frame. He can easily add another 15-20 pounds of lean muscle and become a SDE. This kid is a freak athlete.

The staff has a feeling he may lean out a little cause the kid has a love for BB, and that can keep him lean. He wants to play TE.

But........, if we take 3 TEs this cycle, then my money is on him punishing QBS in the future.

Yeah he had 3 or 4 good offers beside the Vols. May work out.

Imagine if we didn’t have recruiting services and coaches could go out and recruit the players that best fits their system?

You can’t tell me with a straight face they have more football knowledge than Jeremy Pruitt.
Then we'd have a class like Bama's best ones. He recruited to Bama too and he knows what championship guys look like. They look like freaks. Most everyone recognizes who the freaks are, though. That doesn't take much skill. But he hasn't been getting enough of them here yet though, considering rumblings of him not being happy with recruiting (last year iirc) and Rocker and Rumph getting the nudge. WE have really liked his classes so far, but his standards are sky high, we have to remember.

It's probably his evaluations of middle guys or "fit" guys that sets him apart. But that doesn't mean he'd take a class of them over a class of freaks. He wants those #1 Bama classes all day.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol

VN Store

Back