'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

Gave you a like for not being a mindless Zombie. I think we got another good player. Collectively though unless we land a few more heavy hitters we will struggle to stay in the Top 10 at the end of the day. I do think some of these guys will be 4 star players. Yeah I know some say stars don't matter this is until you start comparing your players to the elite rosters. Apparently Pruitt is a great evaluator of talent though and is getting guys that pass the Saban test.
D3C7A513-3599-415C-B1CC-319D20EC93E4.gif

giphy.gif

Sounds like we need another round of VN betting.

TAD vs tbd: do the Vols end up with a top 10 composite class?

Gave you a like for not being a mindless Zombie. I think we got another good player. Collectively though unless we land a few more heavy hitters we will struggle to stay in the Top 10 at the end of the day. I do think some of these guys will be 4 star players. Yeah I know some say stars don't matter this is until you start comparing your players to the elite rosters. Apparently Pruitt is a great evaluator of talent though and is getting guys that pass the Saban test.
I just do not get this narrative at all. Its not like we are going to stop recruiting elite guys. Pruitt always closes with guys that aren't even on our radar early on, we have more highly rated players now than we ever have at this stage. Relax..
I will bet u and tad we will be in the top 10 at the end of the recruiti g cycle..

I just do not get this narrative at all. Its not like we are going to stop recruiting elite guys. Pruitt always closes with guys that aren't even on our radar early on, we have more highly rated players now than we ever have at this stage. Relax..
I will bet u and tad we will be in the top 10 at the end of the recruiti g cycle..
They’re conspicuously absent when the markers are called. 😏

BOOM! This will be the class that gets us back where we belong.If you think the rest of the SEC isn't paying attention, think again.How many times we spanked that auburn a$$ this cycle? Now it's time to fine tune the class and look for upgrades. Never been so excited for the future.GBO!

😂 Simonton too cool to look into the camera. Gazing around his empty apartment spare bedroom as he “Uhhhhhhhhs” his way through a commitment video.
Wonder if VolQuest insurance covers counseling services. I am beginning to think they need to put Simonton on suicide watch.

I tend to agree.

VN Store

Back