'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

Ok I was thinking that edge rusher was a DE. I guess that's more of a OLB then in a 3-4
That's my understanding, but I have no idea if that's right or not. End of the day, we need quality DL this class with all the bodies we lose after this season.

That has to be the plan. Dude will be up to 290+ in no time.
Look out the DL only 2 years ago. Phillips was 6’4 and the other guys were maybe 6’2. Bama amd Georgia’s front 3 routine feature guys 6’5. That’s what makes Middleton an effective player If he gets his head on straight. And why getting Solomon eligible was big. And why they they wanted Reggie Perry on D.

6UQT.gif

This is how I picture TAD. Only he'd say the Slim Jim was just okay.
Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .

Reactions: BreatheUT
Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .
If it helps, I did say you were misunderstood....

SlowMixedAztecant-size_restricted.gif

Still tho
giphy-6.gif

Stfu boof

One would think a “Hs/college coach” would know talent doesn’t mean crap on paper. It’s about the play on the field. I wouldn’t care if we didn’t hand out one git. I would be happy with the current kids committed. Not saying that’s what will or should happen.
You be safe too. Special people are special.

What kind of person keeps coming back and talking to people he KNOWS doesn't want to ever see him again? Hint, look up 2

Reactions: Smokeyone

VN Store

Back