'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

That was after we left...I can only think of a couple of kids from Marshall or Dekalb county that went to big schools, and they went to schools like BYU or similar. I can't think of any that went to a truly big time college program in the time we were there.
My cousin's actually played for DeKalb a few years ago. I'm sure your familiar with them then. Lucas and Sebastian Phillips?

That was after we left...I can only think of a couple of kids from Marshall or Dekalb county that went to big schools, and they went to schools like BYU or similar. I can't think of any that went to a truly big time college program in the time we were there.
Unless your talking about Alabama and not Tennessee

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Agreed. Drew Phillips from Boaz went to BYU. I cant remember any others.

Agreed. Drew Phillips from Boaz went to BYU. I cant remember any others.
I thought that kid from Geraldine in 2012 or 13 got on somewhere mid level...but I can't remember his name, and I had a ton going on that year and wasn't paying that much attention. I remember Philips, that kid could play. My kids graduated from Geraldine...one in 12, and the other two in 13. We moved back to Florida after graduation.

I thought that kid from Geraldine in 2012 or 13 got on somewhere mid level...but I can't remember his name, and I had a ton going on that year and wasn't paying that much attention. I remember Philips, that kid could play. My kids graduated from Geraldine...one in 12, and the other two in 13. We moved back to Florida after graduation.
I hear ya. I know several guy that's kids and grandkids go to geraldine right now. I was young and wild in 2012 so I didn't pay much attention to high school ball. Ha

Drew actually wanted to go to UT. Kiffin invited him up to look and then he left and he ended up going to BYU and then on to Toledo. Only reason I knew of him was I worked with his dad.

VN Store

Back