'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

@Freak , can we please ban this TAD troll? He’s just taking up space and all he is here for is to piss in everyone’s Cheerios....🤷‍♂️

LOL. Do those mean ole internet trolls really scare you that much you need then banned? Kids these days, I swear.

Why not just ignore him? There’s a button for that, you know.

LOL. Do those mean ole internet trolls really scare you that much you need then banned? Kids these days, I swear.

Kid? I’m no kid, firstly. Secondly, I’m not the only person that can’t stand the trolls that fill the pages of otherwise readable & useful information instead of the negavol horse💩 ... Thirdly, go tell someone else to get off your lawn. Didn’t realize you were behavioral police, Pappaw. 🙄 sheesh, go stroke your ego somewhere else, KID

Reactions: hooter vol

Coming from a random guy that joined two weeks ago I assume you’re here for the same reason my guy.

Kid? I’m no kid, firstly. Secondly, I’m not the only person that can’t stand the trolls that fill the pages of otherwise readable & useful information instead of the negavol horse💩 ... Thirdly, go tell someone else to get off your lawn. Didn’t realize you were behavioral police, Pappaw. 🙄 sheesh, go stroke your ego somewhere else, KID
He has 16 posts lol.

VN Store

Back