‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Crazy we are getting this kid out of Bama’s and Auburn’s backyard and there are no reports of grade issues with him moreso he likes what we have to offer and im guessing Auburn being dog poo helps us out a ton.

Absolutely..With Harsin being lucky to get through next season without getting the AX, it really helps us. Will be a good get if we land him.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I kinda wonder why there’s such a big difference between his Rivals rating and On3/24/7. Rivals has him just outside the top 50 nationally (about 15 spots from the arbitrary 5 star line) and the other two have him in the top 200

I kinda wonder why there’s such a big difference between his Rivals rating and On3/24/7. Rivals has him just outside the top 50 nationally (about 15 spots from the arbitrary 5 star line) and the other two have him in the top 200

Everyone is different, IIRC some have Nico outside top 10 and ESPN has Tate at around 150. Who knows really

Sometimes it’s just individual analysts’ opinions, sometimes it’s how many times they’ve been seen at camps or in games, etc. Rivals is highest on him because Adam Gorney absolutely loves him.

VN Store

Back