‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

i dont think he will, he's actually super athletic, from what videos ive seen, plus i could see us taking 4 safeties tbh, not that we will, we lose both our starters after this year
Oh I want the kid as well, just remember reading him saying he barely hears from the staff. At the time I was puzzled, not anymore. 4 safeties is a lot in any class tbh

Cause he white lol Hey I'm just keeping it real...I like the kid he acts a lil extra at times but what kid doesnt.Plus he a skinny lil white kid so he's always trying to prove himself maybe to his own detriment at times but he got heart.
I wouldn't say a 6-1 DB is small. 180 pounds is solid for a high school DB in his junior season. Wouldn't call Jack extra. He just plays with emotion after a big play. He's actually kind of a low-key type of person. I don't know why he would be pushed out when he has been vital for recruiting others here and has legit offers from Texas A&M, Notre Dame, etc

Who IMPORTANT in there is spouting it? AllVolRecruiting is connected and says it’s nonsense.
I just remember reading it on this site from a tweet the kid tweeted himself about barely hearing from the staff. All this white kid talk has turned the topic weird though, I'm out.

Haha okay go show me some other 4 star guys that were debating on being dropped??I'll hang up n wait

I wouldn't say a 6-1 DB is small. 180 pounds is solid for a high school DB in his junior season. Wouldn't call Jack extra. He just plays with emotion after a big play. He's actually kind of a low-key type of person. I don't know why he would be pushed out when he has been vital for recruiting others here and has legit offers from Texas A&M, Notre Dame, etc

I didn't know his exact Weight or height just the few times I've seen him.You make a good point on that,i like the kid myself.To make it to the point of where he's at deserves more respect than he's a white boy so I'll own that one..my bad

Reactions: StoVol
Tha fk ? So because he's a white kid he is going to get dropped ? Huh. Interesting you were not on my block list. Congrats you just made it.
He repented, cut him some slack and forgive, then move on

VN Store

Back