‘23 AL S Sylvester Smith

Damn, gotta love the potential we are seeing in this recruiting class on both sides of the ball. I think we may have been worried for nothing in regard to CJH and his recruiting.With the number 17 class last year with all the negativity and transfers we had and now this. Where the hell's my shades?

Go to his thread, you'll see it
He ( Luttrell ) will never get the boot .....he is a terrific player, close friends and I mean close with 5 star rush end/olb Chandavian Bradley and a key piece in recruiting Bradley.On top of that he is a great player in his own right as established by Georgia putting a very strong push for him in the last month.....he will be a 4 or 5 star before the end of this season.

Last edited:
He will never get the boot .....he is a terrific player, close friends and I mean close with 5 star rush end/olb Chandavian Bradley and a key piece in recruiting Bradley.On top of that he is a great player in his own right as established by Georgia putting a very strong push for him in the last month.....he will be a 4 or 5 star before the end of this season.

exactly

Jack has supreme athleticism.

He will find a spot on the field somewhere. I think he ends up around a 90 ranking on 247 by the end.

Cause he white lol Hey I'm just keeping it real...I like the kid he acts a lil extra at times but what kid doesnt.Plus he a skinny lil white kid so he's always trying to prove himself maybe to his own detriment at times but he got heart.
WTF?!

Cause he white lol Hey I'm just keeping it real...I like the kid he acts a lil extra at times but what kid doesnt.Plus he a skinny lil white kid so he's always trying to prove himself maybe to his own detriment at times but he got heart.
Didn’t want to post this and be accused of being like Nate but Jack appears to be pretty good size to me.

Tell me your are ignorant without telling me you are ignorant. Well done, sir.

P.S. Just keeping it real with ya.

Don’t let NIL and Spyre overshadow the work the staff is doing. I’m sure Spyre helps but this is still a recruiting/relationships game.
yup. which makes me wonder about aTm's class last year. that's what i don't know is just how good all those relationships are or if it was just a money grab. cause while we're certainly going to make a splash this year in recruiting, i sitll think we're going after a "type" of kid that fits here, not just because of a recruiting ranking.

time will tell of course, but in 2-3 years, it'll be interesting to see where aTm and TN are respectively.....especially in relation to the bama's, UGA's, LSU's and UF's of the world.

VN Store

Back