'22 AL S Jourdan Thomas (Tennessee signee)

Hopefully he is, but odds are if he were Alabama and Auburn would want him. I’m not betting against him just reading tea leaves. We’ll see how it goes.
I like MSU's history of finding underrated defensive players and building very good D's.

Reactions: bpalmer28
What’s the word here? Offer list looks mediocre, but the board is hype, any back story?
I like MSU's history with guys like this. Appears to have a good frame and size.

If worse comes to worst... he can probably bulk up like many UT greats did and become a LB.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Hopefully he is, but odds are if he were Alabama and Auburn would want him. I’m not betting against him just reading tea leaves. We’ll see how it goes.
The issue with some of you guys that come across as “negavols” is that you immediately look at a players star ranking & what schools offered a kid. If the offer list doesn’t contain Bama, UGA & the kids instate school then in you guys mind the kid is awful. How about you take a second watch his hudl film & then make adjustment, Bama and UGA can’t sign every kid bro.

The issue with some of you guys that come across as “negavols” is that you immediately look at a players star ranking & what schools offered a kid. If the offer list doesn’t contain Bama, UGA & the kids instate school then in you guys mind the kid is awful. How about you take a second watch his hudl film & then make adjustment, Bama and UGA can’t sign every kid bro.
I saw evidence of good coaching this year, so for me its trust the coaches until they give me a reason not to.

VN Store

Back