‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

At least twice early in season

Seems like he progressed over the season. Coaching.

I like his style of running. He has developed very well. Coaching.

Like what a 3 Star?

I just watched those Alabama highlights and he was excellent. That OB big run where he ran with power, speed, and purpose.

Not bad for a man his size.

That time is similar to Abby Steiner's time her 12th grade year at Coffman High school.
She ran 7.36.
Also ran 11.38 in the 100 meter

If he slims down just a tad that could add even more speed without losing his power.
How can you tell??? Are you sure he was even there?

Not bad for a man his size.

That time is similar to Abby Steiner's time her 12th grade year at Coffman High school.
She ran 7.36.
Also ran 11.38 in the 100 meter

If he slims down just a tad that could add even more speed without losing his power.
Cut 10-15 lbs I think you really have something here. Don’t think he needs to be 235. Jmo

Reactions: LittleVol
Cut 10-15 lbs I think you really have something here. Don’t think he needs to be 235. Jmo
Did you see the most recent workout video this kid posted? He's not fat, nor is he just outrageously bulky. I don't know if he actually weighs 235. While I'm sure he could trim some body fat percentage, I don't know that he could lose 15 pounds without losing muscle. He has tree trunks for thighs. If he's running track, it tells me that he's serious about increasing his speed for football.

Did you see the most recent workout video this kid posted? He's not fat, nor is he just outrageously bulky. I don't know if he actually weighs 235. While I'm sure he could trim some body fat percentage, I don't know that he could lose 15 pounds without losing muscle. He has tree trunks for thighs. If he's running track, it tells me that he's serious about increasing his speed for football.
if he's 235 he will probably drop his body fat 4% and not change his weight and pick up explosiveness.

“It’s been stressful,” Keith told GoVols247 earlier this week, “but I’ve been just taking the time and getting my body right, putting all the right things in my body, finishing school, finishing classes and stuff like that. I’m prepared to get down there, man. I’m ready to start new journeys, new vibes and be part of something new and something special.”
He said he’s stayed in shape by training “non-stop” and being conscious of what he’s eating. Keith also has gotten into the playbook for Tennessee’s offense “so I won’t be too far behind” and feels relatively well-prepared to jump right into the running back room.
“I’m a sponge when I get in,” Keith said. “I’ve been talking to those guys. Cam, DeSean, D-Samp is my guy – I’ve been constantly keeping in communication with him. D-Samp is a person that I’m going to really look up to and learn from. Jabari as well and J-Wright. I talk to all of them.
“I’m fine where I’m at,” said the 6-foot-1 Keith. “That’s what actually Coach Heup and Coach Mack wanted me to get down to, right in the 220-, 225-pound range and stuff like that. I’ve been constantly running, constantly eating right, putting all the right things and right nutritions in my body and stuff like that. I’m at the perfect size right now and they’re only going to take me as a sponge. They may want to build up muscle. They might want to add muscle. They (might) want me to lose (weight). It’s really on them.”
“They really view me as they don’t want me to be a power back,” Keith said. “They don’t want to give me that label. They don’t want to give me that image. They want me to be an every-down back. Like I said, I’m soaking up the plays and stuff and it’s all about me knowing the plays and knowing exactly what to do. That’s going to put me on the field. I’m soaking it all up as a sponge, not going in there (like I’m) the best player – whatever role Coach Mack and Coach Heupel want me to play, I’m going to play that role and I’m going to play it excited and 110%.”
“Definitely the tempo and the speed of the game,” he said of his hardest adjustment. “It’s kind of crazy. The offense part, I came from an offense in high school that ran a lot of inside zone and quick-hitting stuff like that, so that’s not really new to me. However, the only thing that’s really new to me is the tempo. I think that’s going to be very hard, because just going up there during the break I had and watching them run the offense, they move pretty fast. So I think that’s going to be my main challenge.”
“To be honest, (Mack’s) coaching style, just learning new stuff,” Keith said. “Coming out of high school, just giving me all the right tools from him, Coach Walt, teaching me how to stay low, teaching me how to make this cut, make that cut, when I see that defender go this way how to react. Even though some of that stuff is natural, them guys are brilliant, them guys are smart. Look at J-Wright and Jabari, two veterans, two quick backs. I feel like over the time, as the time that I’m there, I only can improve.”
p.brown

I think it might be who we are recruiting and the culture this staff is creating. They want good young men that want to play at a high level, win, and have fun doing it. You are correct mr.Buckeye.
Blech, please don’t refer to me as Mr. Buckeye. 🤢 I just have to live among these people. I’ll take them over Bammers and Barkers though.

VN Store

Back