‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

When was Wright chased down from behind?
Remind me where I said Wright was chased down? You said you’d take Wright 10 out of 10 times over Gibbs in a break away td. I don’t think Gibbs was run down from behind this season so at best Wright would be equal to Gibbs in speed which of course is just your opinion from watching the same games I saw. You have real issues understanding fact from opinion. JMO

Reactions: swchandler1988

I dont think overall speed is necessarily that
important. Lamarcus Coker says hold my beer, lol. Personally I like that Jaylen can rip off 15 yards. It sets up our passing game.

Are you seriously counting that first run...where he was hit by the safety prior to being "run down" by the LB....as being run down?

I promise you...anytime Wright gets to the secondary untouched he will not be run down by anyone

Are you seriously counting that first run...where he was hit by the safety prior to being "run down" by the LB....as being run down?

I promise you...anytime Wright gets to the secondary untouched he will not be run down by anyone
cool. i played baseball, i see a dude in blue run a guy in orange down. thats as far as my knowledge takes me.

my point remains, I like the 10-15 yard gains.

Reactions: swampfoxfan and jp1

I dont think overall speed is necessarily that
important. Lamarcus Coker says hold my beer, lol. Personally I like that Jaylen can rip off 15 yards. It sets up our passing game.

He wasn't run down from behind on that play. If he'd been even one more step out of that broken tackle he wouldn't have been caught.

He wasn't run down from behind on that play. If he'd been even one more step out of that broken tackle he wouldn't have been caught.
It was a great 10-20 yard run. The perfect type to set up a PA bomb.

His speed mattered not.

Wrights physical stature was night and day from year 1 to year 2. Kid will be yoked next season, with another year of Coach Mack working on his vision(which is a very underappreciated quality of Coach Mack) I expect the kid to have 1200 yards next season. Wright is a NFL back, Small is a good college back who's development is stunted due to offseason shoulder surgery every season.
Isnt this Wright's second spring out with a surgery?

I wanted to say that only the freshmen were available in the spring. And maybe even JWT missed some time.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Remind me where I said Wright was chased down? You said you’d take Wright 10 out of 10 times over Gibbs in a break away td. I don’t think Gibbs was run down from behind this season so at best Wright would be equal to Gibbs in speed which of course is just your opinion from watching the same games I saw. You have real issues understanding fact from opinion. JMO
I am really pleased that Wright decided to stay, but I would also be pleased if Gibbs had chosen Tennessee instead of Bama.

VN Store

Back