‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

And? You believe Saban suddenly had a change of heart and quit playing by a different set of rules? You believe they built that dynasty without bending and breaking every rule they could get away with?

Saban can pretty much get any recruit he wants. I doubt he needs to bend the rules to get many recruits in. If some 4/5 star is unlikely to make qualifications, he can simply pivot to the next 4/5 star without grade issues and get him instead. I highly doubt his classes have been filled with multiple 4-5 stars that couldn't get in to UT.

And? You believe Saban suddenly had a change of heart and quit playing by a different set of rules? You believe they built that dynasty without bending and breaking every rule they could get away with?

Good lord take the tin foil hat off. I guess you are one of theirs that thinks the only reason Bama wins is because they cheat and the refs give them every game. Ones who believe like you give TN fans a bad name.

Nick Saban develops players better than anyone in college football. That’s not debatable. But you keep on thinking Sabanis cheating more than anyone else.

Told you that Alabama plays by a different set of rules than other teams in the SEC.

Would love to see an updated report on this. I am willing to bet that Saban would not allow any information released from Bama.

Yeah now Saban owns the sports media 🙄🙄🙄

Good lord take the tin foil hat off. I guess you are one of theirs that thinks the only reason Bama wins is because they cheat and the refs give them every game. Ones who believe like you give TN fans a bad name.

Nick Saban develops players better than anyone in college football. That’s not debatable. But you keep on thinking Sabanis cheating more than anyone else.
His structure for the “analyst” role was a straight up breaking of the NCAA rules that was never enforced. Kirk Ferentz went to the NCAA raising hell about it when it occurred to no avail.

You need to take your blinders off.I for one don’t care what other people think about our fans.There are no better fans anywhere!

You need to take your blinders off.I for one don’t care what other people think about our fans.There are no better fans anywhere!

Blinders is thinking only 1 team gets calls. Have you ever watched a random SEC game? Like between Miss St and Kentucky, for instance. The calls are horrid. The refs simply are not good. And that’ll never change unless the SEC takes officiating seriously.

OR Saban only has players on his squad that are less in need of development upon arrival. The nature of 5 and high 4 stars after they are validated by his staff. It is the guys that take the big boys leftovers and put them on All SEC squads and turn them into high draft picks that are actually developing players.

OR Saban only has players on his squad that are less in need of development upon arrival. The nature of 5 and high 4 stars after they are validated by his staff. It is the guys that take the big boys leftovers and put them on All SEC squads and turn them into high draft picks that are actually developing players.

Superb recruiter/identifier of talent but to argue his program is not one of the best at developing that talent is absurd. Others are also excellent at development but not as proficient in recruiting. His program does both. No reason to sit here and pretend like the dude isn’t one of the best, if not the the best, to ever do it - which is to say he does all of it really well.

Superb recruiter/identifier of talent but to argue his program is not one of the best at developing that talent is absurd. Others are also excellent at development but not as proficient in recruiting. His program does both. No reason to sit here and pretend like the dude isn’t one of the best, if not the the best, to ever do it - which is to say he does all of it really well.

He has postured himself with his success to be able to cherry pick players typically very highly rated by the services and other top end P5 programs. When your depth chart is stacked with guys with those advantages, and you can typically RELOAD from a stacked depth chart with the vast majority among the top 20 -30 off the services position pages every year, while your competition is shopping down the way and having to invest much more development in the lower 4 star and 3 star guys. The portal may in fact requ;ire them to add more HS players, or maybe even replace portal losses with better portal replacements. For example how about the RB from GT they picked up. Coached him up in a hurry huh. How did our trade of talent in the portal with Bama work out with Henry T and our DB? Roster management and using a bunch of analysts to validate their targets is not a tough way to go. They have a much better chance of just throwing newbies out there than all but a few programs that are approaching their average recruit rankings by position each year. To heck with just looking at stars, they are not blindly shopping in the 4 star pool, they are attempting to stay within the 20% of those that get drafted every year. We would too if we could.

He has postured himself with his success to be able to cherry pick players typically very highly rated by the services and other top end P5 programs. When your depth chart is stacked with guys with those advantages, and you can typically RELOAD from a stacked depth chart with the vast majority among the top 20 -30 off the services position pages every year, while your competition is shopping down the way and having to invest much more development in the lower 4 star and 3 star guys. The portal may in fact requ;ire them to add more HS players, or maybe even replace portal losses with better portal replacements. For example how about the RB from GT they picked up. Coached him up in a hurry huh. How did our trade of talent in the portal with Bama work out with Henry T and our DB? Roster management and using a bunch of analysts to validate their targets is not a tough way to go. They have a much better chance of just throwing newbies out there than all but a few programs that are approaching their average recruit rankings by position each year. To heck with just looking at stars, they are not blindly shopping in the 4 star pool, they are attempting to stay within the 20% of those that get drafted every year. We would too if we could.

You’re using anecdotal evidence (Gibbs) as proof that Saban doesn’t develop his talent. In Y2 at Bama he won 12 games. Y3 he won a NC, Y4 at LSU he won at NC.

Am I to believe that those only happened bc he had the best players in the country? That he made those rosters more talented than any other team in the country in 2 recruiting classes?

Or perhaps, the guy develops talent. He recruits talent, and he develops it. It’s why he’s stayed on top of college football for so long.

You’re using anecdotal evidence (Gibbs) as proof that Saban doesn’t develop his talent. In Y2 at Bama he won 12 games. Y3 he won a NC, Y4 at LSU he won at NC.

Am I to believe that those only happened bc he had the best players in the country? That he made those rosters more talented than any other team in the country in 2 recruiting classes?

Or perhaps, the guy develops talent. He recruits talent, and he develops it. It’s why he’s stayed on top of college football for so long.
Exactly, you still have to develop talent. Ask Jimbo

VN Store

Back