‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb (Auburn commit)

Not much… top four and a decision before his senior year starts.

But his four favorite suitors remain the same, as of now: Auburn, Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee. He's visited all four at least once since February.
Where do the Tigers stand among that group?
“They’re near the top,” Cobb said.
Cobb doesn’t have any other visits planned at the moment, but he said he wants to take trips to at least his other three top schools before committing.
The No. 16 running back in the class, per the 247Sports Composite, has a tentative timeline for his commitment, too.
11COMMENTS
“I really want to make a decision before my senior year,” Cobb said. “Probably toward the end of the summer is what I’m aiming at.”
Cobb said he will “most likely” take an official to Auburn during the season, regardless of whether he commits to the Tigers in the coming months.
- AU 247

So basically even if I do committ I'm still not committed really and I'm visiting the Tigers for an official??

Well they are wrong per usual because Cobb is coming up for the May Junior Day. I just wanted to know when the "commitment coming soon" was and it was just before the season....
Really hope they can get this guy. He’s as good as any back in the country. His ability to maintain speed while changing direction and wiggle behind the LOS is incredible. There’s no telling what kind of player he could be in Heupel’s offense especially once they get the right guys on the O Line. Him and Nico could be our version of Mariota and Kenjon Barner which was deadly back in the day

Well everyone now says the only things recruits care about is money. So apparently Auburn is offering more than anyone 🤷🏻‍♂️
You guys are only kidding yourselves if you don’t think NIL plays a huge part in recruiting lol you and jvols go into every recruit thread crying foul every time NIL gets mentioned because you both can’t stand the fact we have one of the best in the college game and it will lead to a top 10 maybe even top 5 recruiting class…so you guys can continue to act like Tennessee fans for the sake of trolling but nobody cares what you have to say

You guys are only kidding yourselves if you don’t think NIL plays a huge part in recruiting lol you and jvols go into every recruit thread crying foul every time NIL gets mentioned because you both can’t stand the fact we have one of the best in the college game and it will lead to a top 10 maybe even top 5 recruiting class…so you guys can continue to act like Tennessee fans for the sake of trolling but nobody cares what you have to say

I never said NIL doesn’t play a huge part. But ones like you think it’s the major factor when you have zero proof. Oh Nico only came here because of NIL. Where is the proof? That’s where trolls like you fail. You constantly claim oh well it’s gonna depend on who offers the most. It makes you look like a clown.

I never said NIL doesn’t play a huge part. But ones like you think it’s the major factor when you have zero proof. Oh Nico only came here because of NIL. Where is the proof? That’s where trolls like you fail. You constantly claim oh well it’s gonna depend on who offers the most. It makes you look like a clown.

Lol I never said that…

Your grammar and your poor reading comprehension don’t paint a pretty picture my guy.

I’m a big believer in and donor to Spyre. They’ve done an incredible and arguably industry leading job in the NIL space. They no doubt played a part in us landing Nico, and us landing Nico has contributed to the great momentum we have on the trail.

But your stated position is that NIL is the ONLY thing that matters/kids care about. And that therefore every recruitment is a bidding war. That’s both objectively untrue and also discounts the great work the staff has been doing on the trail, not to mention the allure of the University of Tennessee to recruits on its own. It’s not just a poorly communicated and thought out argument, it’s neither logical nor supported by facts.

You’re arguing with the wrong person here my guy. You should move on and stop embarrassing yourself.

Auburn is a clown show. Imagine a situation where a prominent section of boosters float a story out about an affair between a female staffer and the head coach. Harsin will be gone one way or another at the first opportunity; if he succeeds he’s out the door at the first offer close to auburn’s, if he fails they sack him at first chance. Wtf would any kid want to go to that dumpster fire right now?

Auburn is a clown show. Imagine a situation where a prominent section of boosters float a story out about an affair between a female staffer and the head coach. Harsin will be gone one way or another at the first opportunity; if he succeeds he’s out the door at the first offer close to auburn’s, if he fails they sack him at first chance. Wtf would any kid want to go to that dumpster fire right now?
The problem is his contract and the 20 mill they would have to fork over if they get rid of him early

VN Store

Back