‘23 AL RB Jeremiah Cobb (Auburn commit)

The prized rusher from Alabama will visit Tennessee next weekend as well. He is hearing from Jerry Mack frequently as well as his teammate and 2022 signee Jourdan Thomas about Rocky Top. Several other schools are in pursuit here, so the Vols getting the first face-to-face visit in the Spring will be key.
- Matt Ray

Wonder if he's a guy with whom we were already in deep that we've now got an even better chance at.

I am not saying this because we are recruiting him. But 247 has him listed as the #43 RB. Watching his film, I find it hard to believe there are 42 more TBs better. I am not saying he is a top 5 or 10 RB but he isn’t the 43rd best RB.

I agree. His running style reminds me of Barry Sanders with his ability to make quick cuts.

I agree. His running style reminds me of Barry Sanders with his ability to make quick cuts.
My favorite Barry Sanders story from when he was at Oklahoma State…. They had future HOF RB Thurman Thomas starting and a coach of an opposing team told his team that whatever they do….. don’t hurt Thurman Thomas….. they didn’t want to see his back up in the game.

I am not saying this because we are recruiting him. But 247 has him listed as the #43 RB. Watching his film, I find it hard to believe there are 42 more TBs better. I am not saying he is a top 5 or 10 RB but he isn’t the 43rd best RB.
Rivals has him as the #4 APB and #141 overall

If Justin Williams ends up being the RB he looks like he will be this is the type of back we need to compliment him. He has elite quickness and great breakaway speed. Comparing him to the greatest RB of all time is a bit unfair, but he does remind me a lot of Kenjon Barner. Him Williams, and Wright to go along with the WRs we’ll have when Nico/Tayven are running the show will be a tough offense to stop

VN Store

Back