'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

Eh. I don't think taulia ever really moved the needle for them except that he was the brother... As a qb prospect I never got the impression that they felt they were like getting some stud that could sustain...

Yeah maybe so lol but Bama fans ain't the brightest people in the world. The last name along, I'm sure plenty thought he would be equal to his brother lol

Man this kid could’ve come here and probably been our starter last season. Instead he wasted 2 years sitting behind others at bama. Now will have to transfer and sit out another year. It’s 2 years before he could see the field. He’ll have what...1 year remaining when he is eligible again? If he doesn’t win the job that’s it. Making the right choice out of the gate is so important. We definitely don’t want him now. We’re all of the sudden deep at qb. And if we did take a transfer I’d want the kid from usc

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Man this kid could’ve come here and probably been our starter last season. Instead he wasted 2 years sitting behind others at bama. Now will have to transfer and sit out another year. It’s 2 years before he could see the field. He’ll have what...1 year remaining when he is eligible again? If he doesn’t win the job that’s it. Making the right choice out of the gate is so important. We definitely don’t want him now. We’re all of the sudden deep at qb. And if we did take a transfer I’d want the kid from usc

He was only at Bama last year. He will have 2 years if he has to sit out.

He’s a true sophomore. Has a redshirt to play with and would have 3 years eligibility.

VN Store

Back