'22 AL QB Conner Harrell (UNC commit)

The offer from Tennessee came less than 24 hours after Harrell threw for a career-high 410 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for another 58 yards and two more scores Friday night in Thompson’s 48-35 victory at Spain Park High School in Hoover, Ala. Harrell, who was making his fourth career start, completed 19 of 29 passes and also threw one interception — his first of the season — in the victory.

Stiff told Harrell, who claims to have been timed at 4.5 seconds in the 40-yard dash, that the Vols have been impressed by what they have seen from him on film.

“Coach Stiff just said they’ve seen all my film, starting from the Oxford game, and they like what they see,” Harrell said, “so they wanted to go ahead and be the first to offer me.”

“When they started singing the ‘Rocky Top’ song, it was really cool — I’m not going to lie. It was pretty cool,” Harrell said. “Everybody in the stadium started singing the same song. I’d never been in an environment like that, aside from going to an Iron Bowl game.
callahan

Idk if it was planned but... they offered him 5 days ago and every time the day his name tonight they also say he has an offer from Tennessee! Great publicity for us! I also live in alabaster where Thompson is located they have a powerhouse down here Tennessee needs to set up shop!!!

Vol lock?

I have to say it's rather satisfying to see all the Alabama kids are going to rebuild our program.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This kid is a first year starter and accounted for 17 tds in Alabama football against better comp. I really don’t think there’s a wrong choice “so far” between the two.

I think I might have jinxed him bc since I turned it on his team hasn't done much, but I did get to witness a pocket rollout deep bomb that was pretty nice.
And got to LOVE that Power T representation!! GBO let's GOOOO!!!!

Agree thought the same. The kid is the reason they’re leading. Turn him loose
I honestly could usually care less about high school foosball and I only get enraged with Tennessee but I’m bullish through a case of beer trying to calm down at idiotic play calls.

VN Store

Back