‘23 AL OT Vysen Lang (Tennessee commit)

The Vols will host Vysen Lang for an official visit in season as Tennessee looks to add to their offensive line haul. Tennessee landed only one of the four offensive tackles that visited in the month of June. They need to add more tackle bodies to this class whether it is through the high school ranks or the transfer portal.
-VQ

JMO, but I've always thought this kid projected better inside than at tackle. But I agree we need at least one more true tackle. Still hoping we can flip Simmons or Ramil.

I will gaurantee you we will hear multiple new names at tackle as the season progresses if you will just hold on to your panties.

I remembered Stone as a 3*, but maybe I was thinking of a different service. I was mostly looking at Scout.com back then, so probably that.

Good call on Robertson. A lot of others like Fred Weary, Scott Wells, and Bubba Miller played before the star rating system, but would’ve been 3*s or less…and turned out great.

I too have shizzposted here while probably half drunk before.

Your ramblings here resemble that.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
“All they told me is it was sold out and it’s going to be loud, because I’ve told them it’s my first time I’ve ever been to Tennessee for a football game,” said Lang, who’s ranked the No. 551 overall prospect and No. 43 offensive tackle in the 2023 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“I’ve seen everything (at Tennessee), but I just want to see, like, the game atmosphere, the fans and everything,” said Lang, who has received scholarship offers from more than 25 schools. “I just want to see the vibe from the team, how they approach a game and everything — like, the locker-room vibes. …

“I’ve seen everything (at Tennessee), but I just want to see, like, the game atmosphere, the fans and everything,” said Lang, who has received scholarship offers from more than 25 schools. “I just want to see the vibe from the team, how they approach a game and everything — like, the locker-room vibes. …

“I’d say, from all the schools, I’m hearing from them a lot,” Lang said. “It’s just Tennessee is more like an everyday thing. But I hear from all of them at least once a week.”

“They say they like me at tackle or guard, but I tell them I can just do anything,” Lang said. “Me, I don’t care what position I play in college, as long as I’m on the field.”

“I’m probably going to wait ‘til signing day to commit,” he said, referring to Early Signing Day on Dec. 21.
callahan

VN Store

Back