‘23 AL OT Vysen Lang (Tennessee commit)

Visiting here for the Florida game.

Lang also has three official visits set for the fall.

“I’m making an official to Arkansas September 30 for the game against Bama,” he told On3. “Then I have an official scheduled to Texas September 10 for their game against Bama. The other official I have set is Tennessee for the Florida game (September 24).”

Love this kid’s smile ! I’m guessing he’s a high quality young man. IMO, he could easily be a 4* by December.

Maybe, probably no giving his position of iol, that’s not to say he doesn’t deserve it, it’s just there’s now a lot of iol that are 4 stars
Good point you make about the 3* rating. Obviously I have no idea on his final star ranking, just speculating he’s developing right based on his profile and that he’s going to go UP vs. DOWN.

Offensive lineman Vysen Lang is feeling Tennessee, but is in no rush. He is likely to come to a decision later in the fall or may wait all the way to Signing Day, he says.

He has three official visits lined up for the fall: Tennessee (Fla game), Texas and Arkansas.

“Tennessee probably is one of the best relationships I have with my top-6. Coach Heup, Golesh, Elarbee - I love all of them. It’s like a family up there.”
-VQ

It didn’t take first-year Pike Road head coach Ed Rigby long to spot offensive tackle Vysen Lang. It also didn’t take him long to determine Lang’s character and talent. “His most important trait – beyond being 6-foot-6 and able to play football – is being a leader,” Rigby said. “When that joker speaks, the kids listen. He carries himself super well. He has high character and a great work ethic....With his size, he’s still very quick and able to reach the edge, which is very important to set up perimeter run stuff,” Rigby said. “He’s big enough and fast enough to pull around. And, again, he keeps everyone else in line. I’m not just talking about that first group, the starters. I’m talking about the second group as well. It goes back to leadership.”
Pike Road OL Vysen Lang’s SEC-heavy top 6 includes Auburn, Arkansas

tumblr_n9jbaddtkN1tqyc86o1_500.gif

Reactions: TennacJed

VN Store

Back