'21 AL OL Rod Orr (Free Shoes U commit)

Welp, there it is. Bring us Mims and call it a wrap. Or do we take Moko too?

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
I think it’s a UT vs FSU battle out of those. AU is a player if they offer, which I think they do here in the next week or so.
Not surprised about FSU...

Obviously I was wrong about AU offering. Which I feel like is a bad move on their part. OL recruiting hasn't been a strong point for AU.

I haven’t personally heard the same thing on my end, but Newberg obviously has a good reason to be making the pick based on his reporting.

Florida State has been one of the other teams heavily involved with Orr in recent months, so that’s not totally out of left field. The Seminoles are in his top five that he announced in early August, and while I think they once maybe weren’t as confident about their chances because they hadn’t gotten him on campus, that obviously might have changed recently.
RC

No thanks. Damaged goods, and not being mean here. Best of luck young man, but killing another is unacceptable. Regardless how it unfolded. Jmo

I’ve killed someone. He lost control of his vehicle and veered into my lane and I couldn’t stop in time. It was an ACCIDENT. Just like this apparently. Am I damaged goods or someone who doesn’t deserve to represent this University? Your comment is pretty ignorant.

:Edit—I haven’t been on here in a week . I didn’t see where you have already addressed your comments and apologized. No need for me to pile on .

Last edited:
I’ve killed someone. He lost control of his vehicle and veered into my lane and I couldn’t stop in time. It was an ACCIDENT. Just like this apparently. Am I damaged goods or someone who doesn’t deserve to represent this University? Your comment is pretty ignorant.

:Edit—I haven’t been on here in a week . I didn’t see where you have already addressed your comments and apologized. No need for me to pile on .
My roomate in college fell asleep at wheel. Cut a car in half.

Cant imagine how hard that mustve been for him. He was odd. Super quiet. After that, became a recluse. Def affected him.

No idea what happened, but if he had a gun in hand, loaded, with the safety off, there is some consideration of negligence. The comparable legal situation in driving would be driving recklessly or under the influence. Pure accidents and acting negligently are quite different.

FSU calling Orr tomorrow like
View attachment 306108
Other coaches calling Orr today...

tenor.gif

Reckon he is trending away at this point. Chris Nee put his CB in for FSU.
The way this turned on a dime in just a week or two after we have been in good position for some time...feels like it is probably our choosing. I don't see him voluntarily choosing that dumpster fire over the monster OL machine we have been creating.

VN Store

Back