'20 AL OL Javion Cohen (Auburn commit)

:p

I sympathize with Javion because my weight is also off by about 20 pounds... just the other direction.
I went back to the OP fully expecting a pic of a kid with flies buzzing around his head and some old bearded dude begging us for a cup of coffee to throw at his head...he's 275 pounds! The steaks he'd eat on his official would get that up to 300. 😏

Reactions: gainesvol82
I went back to the OP fully expecting a pic of a kid with flies buzzing around his head and some old bearded dude begging us for a cup of coffee to throw at his head...he's 275 pounds! The steaks he'd eat on his official would get that up to 300. 😏

Oh, I agree. But I'm rarely serious when I post on this board.

Yes. By the time he got to campus he could easily be 310-315. Big frame.

Cohen has really improved over the last year. He is better shape, he is stronger and he has improved in the technique category as well. Cohen was committed to South Carolina for a short amount of time and he was back in Columbia visiting the Gamecocks officially over the weekend. Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Oklahoma are some of the other schools still in this race. Cohen has really taken that next step and become one of the top offensive linemen in the south. He won the OL MVP at the Atlanta Rivals 3 stripe camp presented by adidas and his stock up going up.
-Rivals

Reactions: T Dog
**OT Javion Cohen, Phenix City (Ala.) Central – We’ve had a chance to see Cohen a few times recently this offseason and most recently southeast analyst John Garcia watch him practice and with the added in-person evaluations, we’re ready to make the four-star move. He’s added some weight and strength in the offseason but remains well-proportioned with limited sloppiness. At 6-foot-4, 275 pounds, Cohen has outstanding body quickness and suddenness and he has flashed for us the ability to play to the second level and lock in on defenders in space.
The move – Cohen is up to a four-star with a 90 rating and outside the Top247. Because he’s an up-trending player with more physical maturation in front of him, there’s some runway for a continued ranking rise with the right development. Cohen decommitted from South Carolina in April.
—247Sports

Reactions: T Dog
Committed to Auburn.

Sucks because he was a good one that I thought we had a shot at. Still, better there than uscjr, where he was committed to earlier.

Committed to Auburn.

Sucks because he was a good one that I thought we had a shot at. Still, better there than uscjr, where he was committed to earlier.

It's annoying for a moment seeing two teams we handled, KY and Aub landing cruits. Now, i'm excited about our haul this year. Still think we get it done. It is frustrating for a moment that no matter how bad they suck, Aub...that bagman.

VN Store

Back