'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Reactions: Sleegro
Being 💯 here, are we sure he has a commitable offer here?

I think like people suspected, it might’ve been first come first serve between him and RL. And If that is the case it would make sense RL has set a public announcement date but privately has told the staff he’s in.

bailey recently said in an IG story we had I think 5 silents. That was before KL and TH popped. I could see the remaining 3 be Hardy, Baron , and RL.

I don’t think RL would risk his spot because he wants to hold his announcement for a certain date.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the coaches have wanted him for a while. He seemed likely to commit in June and now seems to keep looking for something better.

A great scenario for us would be to have Morris commit. He's a swing player so we'd be covered either way.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the coaches have wanted him for a while. He seemed likely to commit in June and now seems to keep looking for something better.

A great scenario for us would be to have Morris commit. He's a swing player so we'd be covered either way.
we're still in on a few other OL out there, but none getting the attention these two are right now.

but agree with you, Morris is the big one. i don't want to say he's a "must get", but for all intents and purposes...we really need to get him in this class imo.

we're still in on a few other OL out there, but none getting the attention these two are right now.

but agree with you, Morris is the big one. i don't want to say he's a "must get", but for all intents and purposes...we really need to get him in this class imo.

Yep, really need Morris. We don't have to have a 3rd OG. I think the coaches will be content to take 2, if they don't get a 3rd they really like. We need 2 OTs, though. We're recruiting Morris as an OT, but he's a swing so he can shift inside if we can get Dumervil and another top target.

Yep, really need Morris. We don't have to have a 3rd OG. I think the coaches will be content to take 2, if they don't get a 3rd they really like. We need 2 OTs, though. We're recruiting Morris as an OT, but he's a swing so he can shift inside if we can get Dumervil and another top target.
agreed. i think if we could get dummerville and morris, we could probably call it a day. if nothing else, landing those two gives a lot of flexibilty if you want to take a 5th OL, you can get a developmental guy as a T or G.....

agreed. i think if we could get dummerville and morris, we could probably call it a day. if nothing else, landing those two gives a lot of flexibilty if you want to take a 5th OL, you can get a developmental guy as a T or G.....

Yep, we can be opportunistic and take the best available for the 5th spot, knowing that Morris gives us the versatility to play multiple positions. Or with Morris, Dumervil and Mays, we could stick with 4 and feel good about our OL.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Yep, we can be opportunistic and take the best available for the 5th spot, knowing that Morris gives us the versatility to play multiple positions. Or with Morris, Dumervil and Mays, we could stick with 4 and feel good about our OL.
now that we have all that settled, all we have to do is land Morris and Dummerville. easy. lol.

Is this the one that someone said was going to FL but saying TN and FSU were his favorites?

VN Store

Back