'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

At this point I honestly don't know if he is a take. I know several people here like him, but I think we are in on so many other big time players, just don't see it right now. Could be wrong.

Get a couple blue chip commits, Saban starts shadowing our recruiting, and now Robinson and Grimes are no longer takes. Are we the new Georgia?

(poking fun)

At this point I honestly don't know if he is a take. I know several people here like him, but I think we are in on so many other big time players, just don't see it right now. Could be wrong.
Simonton said tonight in the chat that Robinson is a favorite of Chaney and Friend. Also said that Robinson and Leonard are both takes.

Simonton said tonight in the chat that Robinson is a favorite of Chaney and Friend. Also said that Robinson and Leonard are both takes.
Yeah but they have also said that before and then the player commits to a lower tier school and they come back and say "he wasn't a take."

Morris was told by somebody at UT or UGA or both that he’s the next Isaiah Wynn with his long arms and ability ton genuinely play all five spots. A touch short to play outside at the next level, but plenty good enough for SEC.

Kinda why Spraggins is what the staff is looking for. He’s got crazy long arms but can really lay the wood in the run game with low center of gravity and some junk in the trunk. But still got quick enough feet and crazy long arms so he could easily move to RT. Long story long, I hope we get all three, Spraggins, Morris, and Robinson.

Morris was told by somebody at UT or UGA or both that he’s the next Isaiah Wynn with his long arms and ability ton genuinely play all five spots. A touch short to play outside at the next level, but plenty good enough for SEC.

Kinda why Spraggins is what the staff is looking for. He’s got crazy long arms but can really lay the wood in the run game with low center of gravity and some junk in the trunk. But still got quick enough feet and crazy long arms so he could easily move to RT. Long story long, I hope we get all three, Spraggins, Morris, and Robinson.
Those three plus Mays the ideal OL haul in your opinion? Or would we take a 5th in Leonard or Dumervil

Those three plus Mays the ideal OL haul in your opinion? Or would we take a 5th in Leonard or Dumervil
I’m kind of already inking Mays in, and that fifth spot should go to a tackle prospect. And if it’s a JUCO so be it. This staff takes the best they can get and sorts it out in August. So 5.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
While it’s the first weekend of the dead period, Tennessee’s staff, the majority of which are currently on vacation, have remained in contact with guys who could make decisions soon. The Vols are leaning hard on James Robinsonafter he went to Alabama and camped but left without and offer. They’re also actively in the recruitment of Richie Leonard, who recently named a Top 7 but will likely choose between FSU, UF and Tennessee on July 5. The Vols are likely to take only one more guard and it could be first in gets the spot.

-VQ

VN Store

Back