'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

RC said he would not be surprised if Robinson took no other visits, said he’s been a TN lean for awhile. Said a lot of kids these days talk about still visiting other schools, etc. and a lot of it never happens.
If he loves UT, is coachable and has potential - that can go a long way

Reactions: SmokinBob and you
This is a solid pickup. The star gazers can do their thing, he should get bumped to a 4 before it's all said and done and has a good offer list. Jimbo Fisher is obviously targeting our commitment list hard so it's not over... but a nice pickup, for now anyway.

The two OGs we have may be rated three stars but both are large and mean as hell when you see them play. There’s been some high rated kids in the past that got just blown up on drills, these two I see playing through the whistle and making the defensive player miserable.

I would bet Spraggins is told to look elsewhere now that his teammate committed. Seems like he was part of a package deal.

BOOOOM !!!

Or maybe not?

giphy.gif

We will keep recruiting OL and if we find someone we like better, we will cut this kid loose. These kids are going to realize this stuff can lead to goodbye. He did this because he’s already seen other spots taken. It’s also why I will never complain is handing out git shirts. boom I guess don’t really care cause this guy will be awhile before he can contribute on SEC level and that’s why I think we do keep him.

We will keep recruiting OL and if we find someone we like better, we will cut this kid loose. These kids are going to realize this stuff can lead to goodbye. He did this because he’s already seen other spots taken. It’s also why I will never complain is handing out git shirts. boom I guess don’t really care cause this guy will be awhile before he can contribute on SEC level and that’s why I think we do keep him.
Agreed. Don't care about this commitment at all after those comments.

VN Store

Back