'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Robinson, who picked up an offer from Tennessee in March, will be visiting the Vols for the second consecutive weekend after participating in one of their camps last weekend.

Auburn currently appears to be Tennessee’s main competition for Robinson. But with the Vols searching for more help on offensive line in the 2020 class, he has emerged as one of their more realistic options and a higher priority for Tennessee than his current ratings might suggest.

While Robinson might not be ready to make a commitment during his official visit to Knoxville this weekend, it’s not out of the question that he could make a decision this summer.

-Callahan

What happened?

Nothing. I posted that we were on commitment watch this weekend with Robinson, then mentioned some things about other OL recruits on our board. I realized this was going to derail Robinson's thread right before he's in with his family. Recruits' families read their threads, so I deleted the comments.

Nothing. I posted that we were on commitment watch this weekend with Robinson, then mentioned some things about other OL recruits on our board. I realized this was going to derail Robinson's thread right before he's in with his family. Recruits' families read their threads, so I deleted the comments.

Wish some others had similar wisdom and discretion.

VN Store

Back