'20 AL OL James Robinson (Tennessee commit 8.1.19)

quadlee21

West Tennessee Legend
Why would TN accept such a vague commitment? Maybe that’s why I’m not a coach,
Bc we have been terrible for last 15 years. The kids hold all the playing cards. I would like to think if or when Pruitt gets us back to the top that he probably will not accept commitments unless he really feels like they are truly solid.

MSME Vol

The two OGs we have may be rated three stars but both are large and mean as hell when you see them play. There’s been some high rated kids in the past that got just blown up on drills, these two I see playing through the whistle and making the defensive player miserable.
We only have Kennedy as a senior. Smith, if he plays, may go early, but we should have lots of experience returning in '20. Combine that with the new RS rule, and I would hope every freshman OL redshirts from here on out.

Vol Main

Agreed. Don't care about this commitment at all after those comments.
I thought his comments stated the single most important thing for us to know, he loved Tennessee from his first visit on. After seeing another school or two, he still feels like Tennessee is home. Robinson connected with us. Tennessee is his choice. I was a little concerned when he was entertaining other offers without talking much, but this is what I want to hear.

SweetasSoda

I thought his comments stated the single most important thing for us to know, he loved Tennessee from his first visit on. After seeing another school or two, he still feels like Tennessee is home. Robinson connected with us. Tennessee is his choice. I was a little concerned when he was entertaining other offers without talking much, but this is what I want to hear.
Someone may have told him to watch out for Tennessee having a good season and picking up a better target later and leaving him out the way Auburn already did.

LA Vol

We didn’t want him though right? We really want this guy
Thought Robinson said he wasn't going to visit around? Or did I mishear/misread that?
We wanted Cox when he committed, but he visited around, other guys wanted in and Cox ended up without a spot.

Robinson said he was going to take his OVs. In June and July, he wanted offers from Bama and Auburn. Now he wants to visit aTm, MSST, Ole Miss and Auburn (again). He wants to keep things open. Committed Not Committed.

OnOne

We wanted Cox when he committed, but he visited around, other guys wanted in and Cox ended up without a spot.

Robinson said he was going to take his OVs. In June and July, he wanted offers from Bama and Auburn. Now he wants to visit aTm, MSST, Ole Miss and Auburn (again). He wants to keep things open. Committed Not Committed.
Hopefully the Vols do extremely well this season and have to turn lower ranked people away😃

SweetasSoda

.....but Tennessee feels like home. We will just have to continue recruiting more.

VN Store

Sponsors