'20 AL OL James Robinson (UT SIGNEE)

Anyone saying that they hoped he'd go to Auburn is either an Auburn fan or doesn't follow recruiting very closely. This kid has that nasty like Spraggins. Those 2 at guards with Mayes at center and our run game is deadly in 2021. Our whole offense is deadly actually.

Just curious...
The kid has offers from UT, Auburn, UGA, Mizzou, Ole Miss, aTm, Ga Tech, Illinois, Miss St, Nebraska, and Va Tech...But he's not a take in your eyes?
It was more of a joke than anything but to me it seems he is a GT or Illinios take maybe even Nebraska. I just don't think he was a take at UGA, aTm or AU at this time and I would think he is probably down the list for us Va Tech, Ole Miss, Miss St, Mizzou.

May very well be wrong but I like to think we are in on higher profile kids and at this point isn't a take. But I said that more to 'get likes.' Lol

Reactions: Easttnken
It was more of a joke than anything but to me it seems he is a GT or Illinios take maybe even Nebraska. I just don't think he was a take at UGA, aTm or AU at this time and I would think he is probably down the list for us Va Tech, Ole Miss, Miss St, Mizzou.

May very well be wrong but I like to think we are in on higher profile kids and at this point isn't a take. But I said that more to 'get likes.' Lol
How did that work out for you?

VN Store

Back