'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

Would have been diabetic if we’d have landed Toto and Crouch.
How do you feel about Crouch? He’s just a Freshman. Hasn’t seemed to have a “moment” yet where you just go wow, though.

To’ just oozes talent and upside.

Yeah that was awesome! I’m not complaining about recruiting with this staff, but it’s hard to argue DL recruiting has been A+. Evaluations have been solid though.
I’m not arguing anything that I have no control over. Maybe we can write a group letter to the coaches that we want these things...since they obviously don’t.

How do you feel about Crouch? He’s just a Freshman. Hasn’t seemed to have a “moment” yet where you just go wow, though.

Needed time at the position anyway and even moreso in this scheme. Expect both he and Harrison to blow up next year.

I’m not arguing anything that I have no control over. Maybe we can write a group letter to the coaches that we want these things...since they obviously don’t.
I’m not arguing either. I made a statement that we agree on. “Woulda been sweet if we landed Eboigbe.” And it would have been :)

Isnt he new to the position? Plus To is clearly a defensive QB. His mind has helped him be in position to make plays even though Crouch is the better athlete. Crouch can be real good, especially lining up next to To

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Isnt he new to the position? Plus To is clearly a defensive QB. His mind has helped him be in position to make plays even though Crouch is the better athlete. Crouch can be real good, especially lining up next to To
Crouch is not the better athlete

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back