'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

Vols lead.

"Tennessee is a school that is really up there for me," said Perry. "I have visited there about three or four times now and the fans, the coaches and the facilities stand out. I like the game-day atmosphere and how the fans love the team. "I also like the coaches, how they coach the players and how they push the guys they. The Tennessee coaches have stayed in touch with me and I like that too.

"Nebraska is a school I am learning more about. They came in and offered me in December and I know the head coach Scott Frost came through to check on me."Ole Miss and South Carolina are a couple other schools I would like to check out. I will get out more in the spring and summer to check out different schools.

"I would love to play football and basketball in college. Basketball is my first love, but football can probably take me farther. If it wasn't for football, I wouldn't have these offers and all that, but I do still love football. If I can play both in college, I will, but I know football is where my future is.

"Tennessee is the top school for me right now. I have been there the most, I know the most about them and I just like what they are doing there."

- Chad Simmons

Yep and coach them up. I think we have coaches that can actually do that this time.

I agree. I know this get tossed around with every coaching staff, but this time I think I believe it. I am under no illusion that you need the horses to play with the big boys, but player development has been lacking for so long.

View attachment 236570

Listed at 6-8, 292 on Fairfield Prep's football roster. Finished with 36 tackles w/ 6 TFL this season along with 10 catches for 133 yards and 2 TDs. 2nd-team all-state in football last year, hon. mention in basketball.

He looks relatively "slim" to be 300 lbs so he must be around 6'8" Put this guy on the DL and let him swat every pass like Mutombo.

Mutombo.gif

VN Store

Back