'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

This guy could potentially be a really nice OT with his size, frame and length. He just looks like an OT to me. That said, I have no idea what kind of motor/power he'd play with on that side of the ball. Clearly we are prioritizing guys on the OL who play extremely physical and with a lot of power.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This guy could potentially be a really nice OT with his size, frame and length. He just looks like an OT to me. That said, I have no idea what kind of motor/power he'd play with on that side of the ball. Clearly we are prioritizing guys on the OL who play extremely physical and with a lot of power.
Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him on that side

That's just his arms and doesnt count across the front of his chest. His wingspan is probably over 7 ft.
If he’s 6’6 then that’s 78 inches, arms totaling 70 inches. Average male has a wingspan 2 inches longer than their height which would make his about 80 inches if he had an average wingspan. That would mean if he had an average wingspan it would be about 10 inches across the chest.

I have no idea if any of this makes sense but I already spent all this time typing it so I’m going to post it anyways.

If he’s 6’6 then that’s 78 inches, arms totaling 70 inches. Average male has a wingspan 2 inches longer than their height which would make his about 80 inches if he had an average wingspan. That would mean if he had an average wingspan it would be about 10 inches across the chest.

I have no idea if any of this makes sense but I already spent all this time typing it so I’m going to post it anyways.
No, it does. I would think it is much more than 10 inches across his chest though. That's why I was thinking his is over 7ft.

Reactions: Derangedvol

It took me a second, but I got you.

41BB34A3-CDE2-4D83-BE31-5CF5D35F7B64.png

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back