'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

NSD_RJ_Perry.jpg

Perry with his head basketball & football coaches. Very little bad weight on this 300-lb kid, should easily be able to handle another 20-25 lbs w/o sacrificing agility.

1576709170740.png

“I knew when I went on my official visit,” he said. “They were taking me through the city, showing how the fans were, and they were screaming, ‘Come to Tennessee! You belong here. Go Rocky Top!’ And then we got to the game, the fans, the songs and chants they were doing, it was great. I went in the next day to talk to Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt and told him it was just a good look and atmosphere they have there.”

Fairfield did not have a Division I signee for many years but a new tread started in the last recruiting cycle with the Miller twins (Damien and Damon) signing with UAB last year. However, Perry’s signing to Tennessee is the first to an SEC program since before Woodstock and the Moon Landing. “For this community, it’s huge,” Fairfield head coach Keon Handley said. “Reginald is the first SEC player we’ve had since James Owens (former Auburn running back from 1969-1972). It’s tremendous. A tremendous amount of pride and love that went into this thought process for him.”

Fairfield’s Reginald Perry signs with Tennessee

Last edited:
Hell with those sites, they miss all the time and they’ve missed on this kid.

He can play DE, or LT or slide inside and play a guard position. He has unlimited potential

Has all the tools you look for, but he’s also a good kid, good student and he’s also MEAN.
I was hoping LT given his height & length. Especially if truly has the quick feet for it.

VN Store

Back