'19 AL OL Clay Webb

FirmWhisperedChupacabra-max-1mb.gif

I knew you would not disappoint

We have an opportunity here. He would be slow playing it more if not. Hope it happens.

Reactions: 1 person
Notorious, AV, Marker, Geaux, been told anything about Webb wanting to camp. Serious interest in the vols?

Coach Freind is laying the smack down. I’m still saying this is going to be the quickest unit to get back to what we expect from the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
He's announcing in a few days so I figure I'd post some fresh info before it is regurgitated. Clemson seemed to be pushing for Webb but word from Clemson is Dabo cancelled his in home meet for whatever reason and the feel here is UGA.
Just leaving this here 💩

I honestly wonder how much Mack Brown is going to realistically hurt Clemson with recruiting

Mack sure didn't hurt A&M recuriting while he was at Texas. They turned into a powerhouse with Brown in the same state.
What is your definition of a powerhouse? B/c a&m hasn't won anything (conference chip, national chip, bcs/new years 6 bowl) in forever.

Reactions: JazzMaster001
He's announcing in a few days so I figure I'd post some fresh info before it is regurgitated. Clemson seemed to be pushing for Webb but word from Clemson is Dabo cancelled his in home meet for whatever reason and the feel here is UGA.
Just leaving this here 💩
images.jpeg

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Odds are dawgs 99%, Clemson 1%
All 3 I believe have a shot, UA CU and UGA. Been told he chose UGA, we will see. He’s very quiet. He told Clemson not to come on the in home. He is a different cat. He didn’t take any OV. He said he didn’t think it was right for the schools to spend money on him if he wasn’t going to sign with them. Told Dabo he respected his time this time of the year and didn’t want to waste it. He’s not even sure he will do an OV next weekend with the school he chooses Monday.

All 3 I believe have a shot, UA CU and UGA. Been told he chose UGA, we will see. He’s very quiet. He told Clemson not to come on the in home. He is a different cat. He didn’t take any OV. He said he didn’t think it was right for the schools to spend money on him if he wasn’t going to sign with them. Told Dabo he respected his time this time of the year and didn’t want to waste it. He’s not even sure he will do an OV next weekend with the school he chooses Monday.
Sounds like a classy and respectable kid.

Reactions: AaronUT
Rivals/BamaInsider quoted Webb saying he hasn't decided yet and hasn't told any coach that he has.

Rivals/BamaInsider quoted Webb saying he hasn't decided yet and hasn't told any coach that he has.
If he got a quote from Webb, that’s impressive. Most haven’t, just from those around him. Like I said, think all 3 have a shot. I did read Hank or Tim hinting that Bama is looking at finishing up your class with a couple tackles. Apparently a couple guys are leaving early? Figure Neal is close to a Bama lock and still going after Wright?

If he got a quote from Webb, that’s impressive. Most haven’t, just from those around him. Like I said, think all 3 have a shot. I did read Hank or Tim hinting that Bama is looking at finishing up your class with a couple tackles. Apparently a couple guys are leaving early? Figure Neal is close to a Bama lock and still going after Wright?
I think Neal is pretty much a lock and he'd be the 5th OL in the class. If Webb doesn't sign with Bama, they might push for Wright, but they might use that spot for a position other than OL.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back