‘23 AL OG Ryqueze McElderry (Alabama commit)

I mean, the staff knows best obviously as they’re the one pursuing him but my immediate thought is, is he too big to run our offense? Seems more like a smash mouth guard than a uptempo guard. Basing this solely on his size.

I mean, the staff knows best obviously as they’re the one pursuing him but my immediate thought is, is he too big to run our offense? Seems more like a smash mouth guard than a uptempo guard. Basing this solely on his size.

How big?

Going back to UCF, Heupel has used bigger offensive linemen than I would have imagined.
Only thing I can figure is that the tempo of our offense is just tougher on opposing defenses more so than our O-line because neither are getting subbed.
He appears to be a big mauler type which I’d think would be great for our run game.

Going back to UCF, Heupel has used bigger offensive linemen than I would have imagined.
Only thing I can figure is that the tempo of our offense is just tougher on opposing defenses more so than our O-line because neither are getting subbed.
He appears to be a big mauler type which I’d think would be great for our run game.
Yeah, it seems like our tempo is harsh in between plays for lineman (lining up fast) but if you notice deep in drives if it’s a pass play they don’t pass pro. It’s more of just sitting at line and engage with the d line. Which the d line has to run every play of every down.

Reactions: Samthebam
D8Ne0FfXoAAg-v2.png
Shiny Rayquaza or GTFO

1656776215361.jpeg

VN Store

Back