'20 AL LB Quandarrius Robinson

Lots of intriguing LB prospects in the 2020 cycle. This could be a good one for Tee to manage.

I noticed in his team offer list Sal Sesuri was recruiting him at Fla. and Alabama.Looks like rivals would take him off one of them. I've never seen coaches shifting around so much in one season!!

UPCOMING VISITS: "I am going up to Tennesseethis weekend and then I am to LSU March 16 and Nebraska March 30. It will be my first time to Tennessee and Nebraska, so I am ready to see what they are doing there. I have heard a lot about Rocky Top, so I want to see it for myself. Nebraska is a great school, so I can't wait to get out there."

RIVALS REACTION
Robinson may be back open, but Auburn could still be viewed as the frontrunner. He is very familiar with the Tigers, he has strong relationships with multiple Auburn coaches and he has two former teammates on the Plains. Alabama has come on strong and numerous other programs are making a strong push. Robinson does not plan to make a decision until after his senior season, so he is going to take his time with the recruiting process.
Rivals

Supposed to visit soon

"I have gone over to Mississippi State this year and I have a great time. I like coach Moorhead, the staff has energy and I had a good time at their Junior Day. I have visited LSU before too, but I have not visited Tennessee. They could be the next visit for me.

"Tennessee really wants me to get up there, so I plan to get up there soon and just see what it is like. It will be like my visit to Nebraska; I will go in there with blind. I know they want me, they keep in contact, so I don't have expectations. Maybe I will like it like I did Nebraska. I plan to visit Tennessee soon."
Rivals

Note on Robinson to follow up on that Article @Big Gucci Sosa just shared. He told me at the Opening that he wants to get away from home. He has planned a couple of visits to Tennessee but they fell through because of some stuff out home. But he is very interested in leaving the state due to an interesting home dynamic. Nebraska’s had a lot of his attention for a while.

One of the nation’s top linebackers in the 2020 class is planning to take his first look at Tennessee soon.

Four-star rising senior linebacker Quandarrius Robinson of Jackson-Olin High School in Birmingham, Ala., told 247Sports’ Keith Niebuhr that the Vols are scheduled to host him on an official visit the weekend of June 21.

The 6-foot-4.5, 217-pound Robinson, a top-50 prospect nationally in 247Sports’ rankings, is a former Auburn commitment who reopened his recruitment in late January.

He’s also planning to visit a few other SEC schools over the next few weeks. He told Niebuhr that he’s scheduled to take official visits to Kentucky the weekend of June 7, Alabama starting June 12 and Auburn the weekend of June 14 before making his planned trip to Tennessee.

Robinson is ranked by 247Sports as the No. 41 overall prospect and No. 4 outside linebacker in the 2020 class. In the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, he’s ranked the No. 131 overall player and No. 10 outside linebacker in the 2020 class

VN Store

Back