• POS ILB
  • HEIGHT 6-3
  • WEIGHT 225
  • HIGH SCHOOL Muscle Shoals
  • HOME TOWN Muscle Shoals, AL
  • CLASS 2020
Jackson Bratton, Muscle Shoals , Inside Linebacker

Jackson Bratton, 2020 Inside linebacker - Rivals

This guy is as good as I’ve seen in awhile. Instinctive, fast, sideline to sideline, explosive tackler. Competition is weak, but he can play!

Last edited:
Any new info?
What I hear is Tennessee is telling him he will get playing time as a freshmen. That is something that Jackson likes. I know he is still committed to Alabama but getting a visit in May is encouraging for Tennessee. Texas A and M still a possibility. He could keep the commit to Alabama but sounds like he is still looking around.

"I have always liked coach Pruitt a lot. I got to know him when he was at Alabama. He was one of the first people to see potential in me. He is a great coach, I like their defense, they have great facilities and the coaches at Tennessee are down to earth. I have been there once and I plan to be back in the summer, then take an official visit during the season.

Rivals

They also said TAMU probably 2nd then Auburn 3rd behind Bama

Just telling ya info from a family source what I have been hearing. He may well stay with turd but kid is visiting Tennessee so not a concrete commit. If it was he wouldn't visit Tennessee.

Reactions: Easttnken
Nope I don't. I am just trying to give some info about bratton that I have heard take it for what it is worth. Looks like he is visiting other schools so that commit to bummer is not rock solid. Seems to me.
Meh, everyone will probably take whatever you bring to the board with a large grain of salt until something materializes in regular media showing him leaning towards Tennessee

He’s in Nashville tomorrow at the Opening according to my roster. So I would assume he decided to take the visit to Tennessee since he was already going to be closer than normal. I would say he makes it in today
Thanks. This would be a good one given that Bituli is graduating

VN Store

Back