'21 AL LB Ben Davis (Bama transfer)

As I said in the Lance Dixon thread, we need all the help we can get at LB. He's got the size on an OLB, don't care if he is smart. See ball, get ball

watched him w/ gordo greenwave
thought he'd be, tarter in year 2
his career's been a mystery to me but worth a look

Last edited:
Reactions: cobbwebb0710
From reading this thread and not knowing anything else about the guy, he seems like Bama’s version of JJ Peterson
JJ was an idiot that barely qualified and never put it together on the field. This kid actually can somewhat play, just had to deal with elite LBs taking whatever playing time he was about to get

I'm not sure what all it says, but if Nicky thought he wanted him to wear crimson,that must say something. Just a thought from someone who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Well if you were a superstar player who thinks he’s the best and wants to be with the best (I’m generalizing), that logic flies with you. There’s a reason Bama signs top five classes consistently.

And I think that third point of the players practicing with each other hits the hardest. Like attracts like, if you’re great you want to be in a the same room as other great players

No see you don’t know how it works. The ONLY reason Saban gets these top classes is because glue cheats. All those championships, players he sends to the NFL and the fact that the Bama is the greatest dynasty in sports has nothing to do with it.

No see you don’t know how it works. The ONLY reason Saban gets these top classes is because glue cheats. All those championships, players he sends to the NFL and the fact that the Bama is the greatest dynasty in sports has nothing to do with it.
2 points on that:
-first: if we assume that everyone cheats like people say on this board, than all things being equal, the differentiator is said championships, players sent to the nfl, etc.
-second, at this point it sounds like cheating in college football is $40k to $75k. What is that compared to millions that players make in the nfl. If saban’s numbers are true and he has 60-something players in the nfl compared to the next guy is 40-something, then it becomes a no brained from an objective point of view

You can sit here and say that he cheats to make yourself feel better, but we tried cheating and the best recruiting class we got was 9th and we barely did that once.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I really hope Bama falls off a cliff after Saban retires. You have a generation of fans that know nothing except NCs every other year. There is literally no perspective. Anyone that thinks this place is toxic hasn’t seen anything yet with the Bammers.

I really hope Bama falls off a cliff after Saban retires. You have a generation of fans that know nothing except NCs every other year. There is literally no perspective. Anyone that thinks this place is toxic hasn’t seen anything yet with the Bammers.
Well spoken, my friend....there are no fans on the planet with a greater sense of entitlement than the bammers.......their time for honoring themselves is coming to an end and we need to be positioned to take the reins when that happens and it will happen

The fact that anyone thinks that EVERYONE doesn’t cheat is beyond me... EVERYONE cheats.... everyone. Come on guys.
Nobody cheats with impunity the way bammer does....the stooges at the NCAA fear lordsaban the way a child fears his angry daddy......lordsaban is their daddy in the same way the SEC East is his little red-headed step son he slaps around as he wishes....the lying and cheating without fear of recourse is coming to an end......the man is not eternal (I hope) and he will step down sooner rather than later.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back