'21 AL DT Tim Keenan III (Alabama commit)

Interesting. Saw this kid on 247 after we missed on Page and wondered if we might pursue? Guessing he's got that NT body but I'll wait on Butchna or keenobserver to confirm.

Reactions: Vol_0311
Bama or UGA here.

33ls87.jpg

“I would say Georgia is applying all pressure,” he said. “Not saying they’re the leader, but they’re applying the most pressure right now. Georgia’s pushing super hard, Bama is pushing hard 
 it’s pretty much neck and neck with those (two pushing). Georgia, it’s just like I talk to them almost every day.”

Keenan is rated the No. 19 defensive tackle and the No. 327 overall player in the country, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings.

“Maybe 35 (visits),” Keenan told BOL of how many times he's been to UA. “My freshman and sophomore years I was at Bama a lot. One, it’s a quick trip. Then, they say Bama is like a business, but it’s family, too. I’m real familiar with Alabama going up there so much. So I know pretty much know everything and where everything is. The only thing I haven’t done is played for Bama and go to school there.”

I bring the news as I see it. Good or bad.

Reactions: ShreveportVol
I mean...

We land TID and Malone, this kids not even a take
Are either of those two a NT? I don't think TID is, but not sure on Malone. It really just depends on whether or not the staff wants a NT this class.

Bama is still going to be Bama regardless because of Saban, Georgia CAN NOT succeed without a roster full of high 4/5 star kids

They just need a Heisman backup QB to run a fake punt on 4th down. Hilarious that play call probably cost Georgia a national title. Kirby Flop Hair Dumb

Reactions: tn88volfan
They just need a Heisman backup QB to run a fake punt on 4th down. Hilarious that play call probably cost Georgia a national title. Kirby Flop Hair Dumb
Idk. Didn’t Clemson stomp bama that year? If bama and UGA were fairly close, I think Clemson would’ve handled UGA as well. Pretty sure Clemson’s d-line was loaded that year, so that game probably would’ve mirrored the LSU game for them. Defense keeps them in the game until they get winded midway through the third.

VN Store

Back