'21 AL DT Lee Hunter (UCF commit)

Brumbaugh missing on this guy was the beginning of him falling out with Pruitt. Pruitt cussed him out in front of the dline in practice because he was missing the big names and only recruiting scrubs. I heard that second hand btw. I wasn't there.

Posters on this board know this kid better than Garner does. I doubt Garner ever read his recruiting ranking. Garner only watched film, talked with the kid & talked with Aub coaches there now. How he can pass on the kid without reading Rivals or 24/7 is beyond me.

Do you guys even look at the depth chart? We have 4 DTs with experience coming back for another year looking to improve on being ranked 59th in run D…

Are you kidding? None of that matters. Here on VN, we have to take every single defensive player that becomes available regardless of the situation. Then when we don’t get them, the negadolts get a chance to come in here and complain about how bad we are and how this staff can’t finish.

Very few VN posters think logically and rationally like you do. But you are spot on.

VN Store

Back