'21 AL DT Lee Hunter (UCF commit)

Not long ago, Hunter told Rivals that Tennessee was on top of his list with Auburn running a close second. With new offers rolling in and Hunter just completing his sophomore year, he has backed off that statement.

"I am open to everyone and all schools are the same for me now," said Hunter. "I am too young to have favorites or top schools. All the schools are together now on my list. I just need to see more places, build some relationships and see which schools I really like."

Hunter is likely to have a busy summer on the road.

"I want to get out and see as many schools as I can. I just picked up an offer from Florida State, and they have my interest, and Georgia offered me recently too, so I want to check them out.

"I want to get back to Alabama, Auburn and Tennessee too. Clemson has not offered yet, but they are showing a lot of interest, so I want to visit them.

"I just don't want to take visits, but I want to workout at their camps, work with their coaches, meet players from that school and really see what each school is like."

The soon-to-be ranked prospect in the 2021 class is closing in on 20 offers. His offer list has more than doubled since coaches hit the road a few weeks ago.

"It feels really good to get the offers," said Hunter. "I have been working for this, and I knew it was going to happen, but it feels really good. I am just going to keep working, get out for visits and find the right school."

Hunter said that he make a decision as early as late in the fall, mid way through his junior season.
-Simmons

Why Must we bump pages needlessly and stay on threads where the kid signed to another school?13EB92B1-4C19-47F4-B2E7-4BC8C638F196.gif

Hard to keep up with nonsense.
Maybe message boards aren’t your thing...
I’ll make it simple for you.
When I said that we need to stop bumping threads with no news I was talking about this one...
When i said we need to stop talking about a guy that’s already signed I was talking about Darnell Washington...
The two gifs should speak for themselves...
Let me know if I need to explain them.

When I said that we need to stop bumping threads with no news I was talking about this one...
When i said we need to stop talking about a guy that’s already signed I was talking about Darnell Washington...
Maybe you should just calm down

Maybe you need to go back and read your first post because you obviously have no idea what you wrote. You mentioned talking about kids that signed at other schools in a thread for a recruit that isn't eligible to sign anywhere. It would probably make more sense to go to DW's thread if you want to talk about DW.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back