tenor.gif

6'5"
300lbs
98composite
Eight Mile, Alabubba
names Tennessee his leader
commits to the Barn
want :rolleyes:

Still talking with guys like NC State LB/DE commitment Travali Price and Auburn DL commitment Lee Hunter, too.

I wouldn't say there's a ton of traction, but I think Tennessee is one of five or six schools he has some interest in considering or visiting down the stretch. In a normal year, I'd say the Vols have a real chance of getting him back on campus for a visit. Since we don't know how soon the dead period might end, though, it's hard to say for sure that Tennessee will have much of a shot at becoming more of a threat.
callahan

There have been talk about us recruiting a highly rated guy that is currently committed to another school. I think i saw someone say the coached don't want that to be known so Rivals and 247 have been quiet about this said recruit. I had some in mind but forgot about Hunter.

Still talking with guys like NC State LB/DE commitment Travali Price and Auburn DL commitment Lee Hunter, too.

I wouldn't say there's a ton of traction, but I think Tennessee is one of five or six schools he has some interest in considering or visiting down the stretch. In a normal year, I'd say the Vols have a real chance of getting him back on campus for a visit. Since we don't know how soon the dead period might end, though, it's hard to say for sure that Tennessee will have much of a shot at becoming more of a threat.

callahan

So, is it Price or Hunter that Callahan is referring to in the 2nd paragraph? I assume it's Hunter since he was high on UT for a while, but not sure from those statements.

VN Store

Back