'19 AL DT LeDarrius Cox (Ole Miss signee)

Well, okay then.

Can't say I'd hate the signing. We definitely need space eaters on the DL. For someone so hell bent on coming here, he sure has seemed awfully disengaged throughout the entire process. I'm going to be interested to see what transpires this weekend.

I'd like to hold on to him...every kid handles recruiting differently. Maybe he just doesn't care about the attention that much.

Auburn wants to add one more to D-line in addition to three signed. Cox is on the board but not much chatter about him.

Below from Auburn Rivals -

As far as rounding out the 2019 D-line class, I think Auburn could use another Handy-type player that has the athleticism to play defensive end with the frame to eventually develop into a tackle like Charles Moore, or perhaps just a big-bodied defensive tackle like Le’Darrius Cox.
F Auburn, hope we get both.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Right. People always complain that kids are all about attention but when they're not, wild speculation about their grades and commitment ensues.

a lot of the speculation was brought on by mods on TOS all but insisting he wasn’t going to be in the class.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
a lot of the speculation was brought on by mods on TOS all but insisting he wasn’t going to be in the class.
Just because they get paid doesn't mean they don't engage in pure speculation. The only evidence anyone has referenced is that he doesn't talk much and didn't visit anywhere in the fall. If he was visiting other schools and talking about them instead of us that would be something. But he hasn't done that. There may be something to worry about but there is no evidence of that.

The kid seems locked in to Tennessee from all of the interviews I've seen. Why are the volquest guys saying there is no way this kid ends up in the class?... we need defensive lineman.

The kid seems locked in to Tennessee from all of the interviews I've seen. Why are the volquest guys saying there is no way this kid ends up in the class?... we need defensive lineman.

To keep you engaged into their content

Reactions: PA VOL87

VN Store

Back