‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

I wasn't insinuating he was pouting. Thugs don't pout.. Also not insinuating the kid is a thug(of the criminal variety).

Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought the question was “why does he look mad/sad” and I was just saying I don’t think that’s the case.

Sorry if I misunderstood. I thought the question was “why does he look mad/sad” and I was just saying I don’t think that’s the case.
No offense taken. Some guys just never smile in pics. I was just pointing out that a JUCO might not vibe with the youngsters having a good time this weekend. That doesn't indicate a bad visit. It's like everyone else vacationing while you're on a business trip.

No offense taken. Some guys just never smile in pics. I was just pointing out that a JUCO might not vibe with the youngsters having a good time this weekend. That doesn't indicate a bad visit. It's like everyone else vacationing while you're on a business trip.

Fair point. Based on that VQ article though he seemed to have had an incredible visit!

Fair point. Based on that VQ article though he seemed to have had an incredible visit!
I experienced a similar type weekend when I was being recruited (not UT) except they had recruits for multiple sports there at once. Nine of us ended up eventually committing. Five for football. I promise this was a huge deal this weekend.

I experienced a similar type weekend when I was being recruited (not UT) except they had recruits for multiple sports there at once. Nine of us ended up eventually committing. Five for football. I promise this was a huge deal this weekend.

Congrats on making the Basketweaving team at Carson Newman. 😂😂

I wasn't insinuating he was pouting. Thugs don't pout.. Also not insinuating the kid is a thug(of the criminal variety).
Real thugs don't differentiate.
Either you do or don't. Either you're caught or smart. Don't matter what people think, if you a real thug, you gone be you...

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back