‘23 AL DL Hunter Osborne (Alabama commit)

That came out of nowhere. I’m not sure whoever this kid initially picks is where he ends up. Seems like one of those kids that could wake up one day and want to be at a different school

One is Hewitt (Ala.) Hewitt-Trussville four-star defensive end Hunter Osborne.

Osborne (6-4, 255), ranked No. 130 in the country, joined four-star commitment A.J. Hoffler among the pool of four targets we circled as the names to know coming out of the official visit weekend.

Eyebrows were reasonably raised, then, when Osborne cancelled his official visit with Auburn the next weekend.

But we reiterated that this recruitment wasn't done, and Osborne was going to see through official visits to Texas and Tennessee, respectively.

If Osborne was making the call unilaterally, we have reason to suggest this recruitment would be over. But that's not the way it often works, and thus the stalemate continues -- even though Osborne hasn't intended to announce his decision until his Aug. 25 birthday regardless.

The door is still open for Tennessee, and let's just say we aren't so sure both the Vols and Texas haven't turned Clemson's push for a timely decision against them.

Just sharing with folks that this one still isn't over yet, which merits attention.

Some Clemson information. I’d guess Texas guy just heard Clemson is out and just taking a guess on Texas.

No visits after committing, no transfer portal and telling kids what date they have to commit by. I hate Miami, but I can’t wait for an ACC team to rise up and give Christopher what he’s got coming to him.

Keldric Faulk just picked FSU so I would think the spot is still available for Osborne at Clemson FWIW

Keldric Faulk just picked FSU so I would think the spot is still available for Osborne at Clemson FWIW

Feels like Dabo knew Faulk wasn’t coming so he tried to pressure Osborne into making a decision and committing as if Osbone would “take” Faulk’s spot.

I’m glad Osborne didn’t fall for that crap and I hope he goes anywhere else just to stick it to Dabo.

Feels like Dabo knew Faulk wasn’t coming so he tried to pressure Osborne into making a decision and committing as if Osbone would “take” Faulk’s spot.

I’m glad Osborne didn’t fall for that crap and I hope he goes anywhere else just to stick it to Dabo.
I hope that "elsewhere" is here. We need more DL.

Dabo’s bs is going to bite him now. Before he could pull that crap, now Clemson begins to not look as good to a lot of kids now that money is a factor.

VN Store

Back