‘23 AL DE Keldric Faulk (Auburn commit)

Am I the only one seeing only 4? Or is he counting his high school as the fifth?
I guess that is FSU behind the Tiger paw. I couldn’t see it until reading the list. Looks to me like a top 3 of Clemson, Bama, TN and a next 2 of AU and FSU.

"Four-star defensive end Keldric Faulk is receiving a lot of interest from programs around the country.
The 2023 Rivals Top-100 player boasts around 30 offers at current standing and will have a busy offseason ahead. Tennessee is in the mix for the ninth-best prospect out of Alabama and hopes to get him on campus in the coming weeks"

** “My relationship with Tennessee is pretty good. I plan on taking a trip up there soon, just to get my last few feels out before my senior season,” Faulk told Volquest this week. “I’ve talked to coach [Levorn] Harbin and [Rodney] Garner dating back to when they were at Auburn.”
** “Coach Harbin has been telling me that I’m a baller. He says I can play,” the 6-foot-5, 210-pound athlete said. “When I talk to coach Garner, he tells me a lot of the same things.”
**“People say I can play both spots, but with them, I don’t really know right now,” Faulk said of Tennessee. “I can stand up or put my hand on the ground. I’m a great pass-rusher and a great run-defender.”
** “I really like them. They are building a great culture over there,” Faulk said. “I’ve been talking to some of the commits they’ve gotten recently, and they say it’s a great feeling when you go up there.”
** “Coach Harbin has talked to me about him and how their relationship has grown over time,” Faulk said of Thomas. “He said that’s how he wants ours to be, too. That’s something I like about Tennessee. They really want to build relationships with the kids and get to know them better.”
** “That’s one thing I wanted to do this fall, but couldn’t,” Faulk said of visiting Knoxville. “Whatever I don’t have a chance to do in the summer, I’ll take those visits in the fall. I’ll make my decision whenever it comes to me, but it has to be the right one for me.
** “It’s got to be a decision that’s better off for my future and not just what people want.”
** “I’m looking at how they develop their kids,” the prospect said when evaluating programs. “Not just in football, but outside of that as well. I want to see how they develop you into a man and not just a player.”

Faulk owns a Rivals Rating of 5.9 and is one of several highly-rated 2023 prospects the Volunteers are after.

-VQ

Another kid we’re competing with Florida State for. I don’t remember us going head to head with them nearly this much in the past

VN Store

Back