‘23 AL DE Keldric Faulk (Auburn commit)

we're in this one auburn will fire their coach
Apparently this is all but guaranteed. The smoke around factions of boosters wanting him gone in the off-season was way more real than how they downplayed it in the media.

Talked to someone yesterday who is in the know in the Auburn circles and he believes Harsin is for sure out but there is infighting over who to hire next. Usual suspects on the short list of HC targets but different money players at Auburn are causing cohesion issues for decision making which is why they got Harsin in the first place. Harsin was a ramrodded hire due to boosters in a pissing contest about who gets the most influence over decisions.

I expect them to fall apart entirely this year.

Apparently this is all but guaranteed. The smoke around factions of boosters wanting him gone in the off-season was way more real than how they downplayed it in the media.

Talked to someone yesterday who is in the know in the Auburn circles and he believes Harsin is for sure out but there is infighting over who to hire next. Usual suspects on the short list of HC targets but different money players at Auburn are causing cohesion issues for decision making which is why they got Harsin in the first place. Harsin was a ramrodded hire due to boosters in a pissing contest about who gets the most influence over decisions.

So glad this is not us. So wish it was AL.

So glad this is not us. So wish it was AL.
I’m just glad it’s not us anymore. We obviously had our issues but theirs seem to keep getting worse and aren’t even remotely improving.

They want a known name for a hire and know there aren’t many available. That’s the only reason Harsin remained. There was no big name they could get who could satisfy or deal with their boosters’ egos.

Sounds like Auburn got Haslam'd.

I’m just glad it’s not us anymore. We obviously had our issues but theirs seem to keep getting worse and aren’t even remotely improving.

They want a known name for a hire and know there aren’t many available. That’s the only reason Harsin remained. There was no big name they could get who could satisfy or deal with their boosters’ egos.

Gundy says Hi, I need a raise.

I could see Auburn chasing Matt Rhule after the season. Maybe Dave Aranda. They'll have to pay out the wazoo to land a top coach, though. No top coach looking to succeed will step into that mess without making beaucoup bucks. Otherwise, they'll have to hope to luck out with an up-and-comer like we did with Heupel. I'm sure their fans will be like we were and expect a big-time hire. Hell, maybe they'll get Franklin to leave Penn State. That scumbag would probably fit in there.

Not sure who you’re referring to that thought he was a good hire. Can you imagine this board if we paid a coach who had Beaten Saban 3 times and appeared in a Natty, 16 million just to hire Boise States coach? Auburn money thought they were going to get Bob Stoops and UCF is laughing all the way to the bank.
Auburn fans and most analysts said that he was the best hire in the SEC that specific year. He went 69-19 at Boise State, who is one of the premier non Power 5 schools year in year out. All of my friends that went to Auburn were excited about the hire as well. I’m confused at who you and @BigOrangeTrain think would have been a better hire at that time…

I could see Auburn chasing Matt Rhule after the season. Maybe Dave Aranda. They'll have to pay out the wazoo to land a top coach, though. No top coach looking to succeed will step into that mess without making beaucoup bucks. Otherwise, they'll have to hope to luck out with an up-and-comer like we did with Heupel. I'm sure their fans will be like we were and expect a big-time hire. Hell, maybe they'll get Franklin to leave Penn State. That scumbag would probably fit in there.

My belief is Rhule has this season and one more then he will be gone.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Auburn fans and most analysts said that he was the best hire in the SEC that specific year. He went 69-19 at Boise State, who is one of the premier non Power 5 schools year in year out. All of my friends that went to Auburn were excited about the hire as well. I’m confused at who you and @BigOrangeTrain think would have been a better hire at that time…

Well I definitely think Stoops would have been a better hire, which several sites reported was their first choice. I’m certainly not claiming to be an Auburn insider but I’m fairly certain that they didn’t pay GM a fortune to hire Harsin.

Well I definitely think Stoops would have been a better hire, which several sites reported was their first choice. I’m certainly not claiming to be an Auburn insider but I’m fairly certain that they didn’t pay GM a fortune to hire Harsin.
Hindsight. They were definitely excited about the hire and Bob Stoops is too busy coaching in the XFL haha

Reactions: Orange.
I really hope we can flip this kid. Seems like a lot of DL have committed early. Garner is going to have to work his magic and pull off some flips.

Bump. AD Greene just forced out. Harsin is next. Just wait until you see the cataclysmic free fall they’re heading towards.

Bump. AD Greene just forced out. Harsin is next. Just wait until you see the cataclysmic free fall they’re heading towards.

200w.gif

It’s not about how good a coach he is to those wackos down there. Harsin never fit, he’s way too clean for the Auburn way. Never mind that the guy almost beat Bama, those nuts wanted Kevin Steel over Harsin.

I thank the lord every night that there’s Texas and Auburn in the world because at least I know there’s two teams with more incompetent wacko boosters than Tennessee.

Danny White throwing shade at Auburn along with his father and some other ADs. It’s going to get ugly down there.

What’s their messages boards look like right now? 😂
Don’t know about their message boards but my buddy says they aren’t likely going outside to hire a good name. Boosters ousted Greene and have a lackey (his words) they’re all for taking over as the next AD. Greene was a hit job so they can install someone to do their bidding.

Sound familiar?

Don’t know about their message boards but my buddy says they aren’t likely going outside to hire a good name. Boosters ousted Greene and have a lackey (his words) they’re all for taking over as the next AD. Greene was a hit job so they can install someone to do their bidding.

Sound familiar?

I think I've seen this movie before.

Sound familiar?
Hey that’s our MO!!

VN Store

Back