'20 AL DE Jimari Butler (Nebraska commit)

Still have Bennett, Johnson and Harrison. Taylor’s always been great...in short bursts. He’s replaceable. Easier with our DL play and they’re almost 3 deep.
Love the guys we have but production and experience isn’t abundant yet in that group. Great potential, really excited to see Harrison get his reps.

He's probably right about starting.

They would have both played. A lot. Like...a lot.

Lol
I don’t think Hardy displaces Middleton or Solomon or Butler or Williams and it may be a crapshoot with Dominic Bailey. That’s discounting potential growth by Garland and Harris. As for Ojulari, how many snaps is the 4th edge guy getting now...a LOT?

lol

Love the guys we have but production and experience isn’t abundant yet in that group. Great potential, really excited to see Harrison get his reps.
Taylor as recently as the beginning of this season and 4 games in was very little of a factor. As soon as the DL rotation GOT IT? Production happened.

I don’t think Hardy displaces Middleton or Solomon or Butler or Williams and it may be a crapshoot with Dominic Bailey. That’s discounting potential growth by Garland and Harris. As for Ojulari, how many snaps is the 4th edge guy getting now...a LOT?

lol
Dunno. Doesn't matter now either lol

Everyone in here crying will be saying how great of a player he is when he gets bumped to a 4⭐️ In the final rankings. Just like they did with Roman Harrison and Jimmy Calloway.

He’s had 18.5 sacks, runs a 4.59 40 yard dash and holds double digit power 5 offers. And he’s only played football 3 months of his life. He’s more talented than Grimes, less of a head case than Davis and unlike Ojulari actually wants to be here. Keep crying

I hope you know that I just saw this post quoted and went backwards through 8 damn pages to find and like it. Outstanding post.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I hope you know that I just saw this post quoted and went backwards through 8 damn pages to find and like it. Outstanding post.

At the top of each quote is a link like "So-and-so said:". If you click it it will take you right to the original post. ;)

VN Store

Back