'20 AL DE Jimari Butler (Nebraska commit)

What?
No.
He's already 220 without our SC program.
He's born with that quick twitch. Adding muscle is not going to make him slower.

He could contribute next year probably.
Some people don't understand...it didn't matter that this kid hadn't played football since 7th grade. He came in this season and dominated because he was always able too.

He's always been a good football player. And the basketball is a huge asset, because he's been doing explosive training.

This dude can be as good as he wants. Just God-given ability...
Even better play the man.sounds like a TE

This thread reminds me of the Roman Harrison thread last class. Unranked at first and everyone complaining about stars. Great athlete and measurables that Pruitt identified. Then once UT signs the recruiting services begin to evaluate film and rankings rise. Harrison ended up a 4 star.
Harrison looks the part and I’m really excited about him in the future. A lot of us just want some instant reinforcements off the backs of a de commit and a commit to Auburn. we need guys like this just as bad to build depth too and I hope he comes here and dominates.

It looks like he has potential once the nutritionists and trainers get a hold of him. Any chance he's an EE?

Welcome to Big Orange Country Jimari!

Harrison looks the part and I’m really excited about him in the future. A lot of us just want some instant reinforcements off the backs of a de commit and a commit to Auburn. we need guys like this just as bad to build depth too and I hope he comes here and dominates.
Neither Ojulari nor Hardy were going to start next season...removes the INSTANT need.

Last edited:
Neither Ojulari nor Hardy were going to start next season...removes the INSTANT need.

Our starters are playing well this year (knock on wood), and we even have some rotational talent at certain positions. I'm not understanding all this "we need immediate help" talk. We need depth.

Reactions: butchna
Our starters are playing well this year (knock on wood), and we even have some rotational talent at certain positions. I'm not understanding all this "we need immediate help" talk. We need depth.
These guys couldn’t line up correctly to start the year. We are greatly improving and I agree they are playing light years better but we lose Taylor and have no elite pass pushers.

How do you know that? Our best pass rusher graduates this year and depth isn’t there yet.
Still have Bennett, Johnson and Harrison. Taylor’s always been great...in short bursts. He’s replaceable. Easier with our DL play and they’re almost 3 deep.

He's probably right about starting.

They would have both played. A lot. Like...a lot.

Lol
Hardy wouldn’t have played much. We return all 14 scholarship DL and he wasn’t enrolling until the summer. He might’ve played 8-9 snaps a game at the most as a freshman.

Still have Bennett, Johnson and Harrison. Taylor’s always been great...in short bursts. He’s replaceable. Easier with our DL play and they’re almost 3 deep.
Also if Crouch goes back outside he’ll definitely start.

VN Store

Back