'24 AL CB Travaris Banks

Fingers

Up next on Banks' visit schedule is Tennessee this upcoming weekend for their clash with Florida. He picked up an offer from the Vols on September 8th and is looking forward to the game day environment in Knoxville.

"I want to see the same thing as the other visits. I want to check out how the fans interact throughout the game. How the coaching staff treats me and I'll go from there."
rivals

CobbVol

From Rivals:

TRAVARIS
BANKS

UNDECIDED
6'2" | 182 LBS | CB | 2024
NORTHRIDGE
TUSCALOOSA, AL

From the hosts to the food, coaches and fans, the Tuscaloosa (Ala.) Northridge 2024 four-star cornerback had a “top-tier” experience at Tennessee this weekend as the Volunteers thoroughly impressed him in every way. He loved that the coaches talked to the recruits before and after the game and it was one of the best game-day experiences he’s had so far. Being from Tuscaloosa, Alabama could be tough to beat but the Vols impressed. “Fans are unmatched,” Banks said.

TheMookieMonster

From Rivals:

TRAVARIS
BANKS

UNDECIDED
6'2" | 182 LBS | CB | 2024
NORTHRIDGE
TUSCALOOSA, AL

From the hosts to the food, coaches and fans, the Tuscaloosa (Ala.) Northridge 2024 four-star cornerback had a “top-tier” experience at Tennessee this weekend as the Volunteers thoroughly impressed him in every way. He loved that the coaches talked to the recruits before and after the game and it was one of the best game-day experiences he’s had so far. Being from Tuscaloosa, Alabama could be tough to beat but the Vols impressed. “Fans are unmatched,” Banks said.
I’m sensing a common theme about the fans from all these recruiting updates 😏

VN Store