'21 AL CB Edwin White

Cause he won’t be back. No ramifications on the fallout. That’s my guess.
That doesn't make sense, if he really thought he was out he would take every commitment not caring about roster breakdown in coming years. He certainly wouldn't be burning bridges with recruits, this is about getting someone better by February.

Maybe. He’s got offers from Coastal Carolina, Arkansas St, Central Michigan, Georgia St. I could see him maybe taking a PWO over those schools.

If he has legit offers from Ole Miss & Miss St, and they are willing to take him, I can’t see him accepting a PWO elsewhere.
Or maybe he is a keeper.
Maybe. Maybe not.

This class will take a few turns before it is etched in stone.
he is a keeper. one of coaches' favorite kids in class

1608177079539.gif

That doesn't make sense, if he really thought he was out he would take every commitment not caring about roster breakdown in coming years. He certainly wouldn't be burning bridges with recruits, this is about getting someone better by February.
Ok. Cool. Let’s see how it plays out! 😀

Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
Sometimes we lose sight of the fact that these are kids. Thanks for reminding us; feel really bad for him.

Pruitt was probably trying to save him from the slings and arrows of all the high class guys on our boards who would have run him down and featured his offer list just to further their anti-Pruitt agenda. Check out the threads of a few of our other lower rated signees.

Pruitt was probably trying to save him from the slings and arrows of all the high class guys on our boards who would have run him down and featured his offer list just to further their anti-Pruitt agenda. Check out the threads of a few of our other lower rated signees.
Thank God you're here to defend everyone and let everyone know Pruitt isn't doing anything wrong

Reactions: StoVol
Thank God you're here to defend everyone and let everyone know Pruitt isn't doing anything wrong

Just trying to offer an irrational alternative to the agenda driven ones from the other side. Guess i should have posted it in blue...

VN Store

Back